Heritage Owners Club

NGD...

DetroitBlues

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent!

Smile when you say that. :)

that I do... I haven't looked at it in a week, but circumstances at home prevented it... The basement is all cleaned up, new washer, dryer, and waterheater hooked up and running. Maybe tonight I can begin playing again!

Dude! I can't believe I missed this thread. Awesome guitar!

I hope everyone in the pool loses out because you keep it forever! :icon_thumright:

Me three - I totally missed this thread. Congrats! It seems you've found the perfect guitar.

I suppose you could lighten the guitar by 2 oz if you changed a steel stop-bar for aluminum. Perhaps an ounce or two more by changing out the bridge. Do you really think you'll feel that difference on an 11 lb guitar?

If you think it will make an appreciable difference to the tone, then go for it. But your guitar already sounds great so is this really about the guitar?

As the original owner of this guitar it was 9lbs 4oz when I had it and it was perfect. Weight should not be an issue on that guitar and I doubt you will find many solidbody non-weight relieved 150s that weigh less.

Set it back to original specs and rock. Use your Strat when you want a Trem.

As the original owner of this guitar it was 9lbs 4oz when I had it and it was perfect. Weight should not be an issue on that guitar and I doubt you will find many solidbody non-weight relieved 150s that weigh less.

Set it back to original specs and rock. Use your Strat when you want a Trem.

Exactly this.

Archived