Heritage Owners Club

NGD...

DetroitBlues

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cow! A tone-sucking, hillbilly crowbar! Are you out of your rabbit-assed mind!

+1 at ya. Play it in good health Blues. She's your baby, you can dress her as you see fit.

Well, good news is... It's with a vibramate. Completely reversible. To each their own, and you are definitely allowed to! It's your guitar after all! I used to want a bigsby on everything, now I just want tuning stability, I run from bigsby systems and trems in general.

I have never had an issue with tuning stability, I like to think its how I string up guitars.... As long as the tuners themselves don't move and the strings are properly stretched, tremolo's seldom affect tuning, especially a Bigsby, they are very subtle. Which I like.... It can give a very haunting tone when played with delay and gain....

I did have to switch straps though to another I have that is much wider.... The one I have digs in a little too much.

Yes, it's yours to do with as you choose. But previous owners spent much effort to select just the right pots, capacitors, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, and posts. They even specified the finish, burst appearance and properly aged bindings. Finally, they applied pixie dust to get the magic mojo thing to happen.

This is very fragile balance.

resizer-aspx.jpg

Yes, it's yours to do with as you choose. But previous owners spent much effort to select just the right pots, capacitors, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, and posts. They even specified the finish, burst appearance and properly aged bindings. Finally, they applied pixie dust to get the magic mojo thing to happen.

resizer-aspx.jpg

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

resizer-aspx.jpg

I don't think either the tailpiece or bridge were Tonepros.... Just run of the mill Gotoh...

If you like the neck... Can you post measurements?

So we all finally know what you are looking for? Every sale thread could just apple a DB-friendly neck badge to save you asking :D

Seriously, that's a VERY nice guitar! Congratulations!

If you like the neck... Can you post measurements? So we all finally know what you are looking for? Every sale thread could just apple a DB-friendly neck badge to save you asking :D Seriously, that's a VERY nice guitar! Congratulations!

+1 LOL.... but it has only been a little over a week. Give it time.... :)

So we all finally know what you are looking for? Every sale thread could just apple a DB-friendly neck badge to save you asking :D

Neck size is about. .875 at he nut, .975 at the 10th fret. In a C-Shape.

Honestly, by all accounts, it's perfect for me. I used a wider strap on it and played it four hours straight last night. It was awesome.

Neck size is about. .875 at he nut, .975 at the 10th fret. In a C-Shape.

Honestly, by all accounts, it's perfect for me. I used a wider strap on it and played it four hours straight last night. It was awesome.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I have been silently hoping you finally found the guitar for you! Congrats!!!

Dude! I can't believe I missed this thread. Awesome guitar!

I hope everyone in the pool loses out because you keep it forever! :icon_thumright:

Archived