Heritage Owners Club

NGD...

DetroitBlues

I'm very proud to say this is mine.... A custom order by Kuz that changed hands last year and now has ended up with me, thank you Bill!

Specs are 1959 Les Paul neck profile (.886 give or take at the nut). One piece mahogany back, highly flamed near perfect book matched top in VSB. It strongly resembles Peter Greens legendary Les Paul... Even the plastic was painstaking color matched for consistency. Toss in some Seth Lovers and I have my guitar...

9BDB88E2-48F0-414D-BC44-44A96639E12D-210

Oh, and there is a pool going for how long I keep it. Contact Bigbob for details...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very proud to say this is mine.... A custom order by Kuz that changed hands last year and now has ended up with me, thank you Bill!

Specs are 1959 Les Paul neck profile (.886 give or take at the nut). One piece mahogany back, highly flamed near perfect book matched top in VSB. It strongly resembles Peter Greens legendary Les Paul... Even the plastic was painstaking color matched for consistency. Toss in some Seth Lovers and I have my guitar...

9BDB88E2-48F0-414D-BC44-44A96639E12D-210

Oh, and there is a pool going for how long I keep it. Contact Bigbob for details...

Congrats! And how can I get in on that pool? hahaha

I always read a DBlues 'NGD' thread. Typically I get at least a few smiles in the process. No other player's taste seems so specific, yet mercurial at the same time.

But THIS time, I am left with my mouth wide open in awe and amazement. That is one of the finest 150's I've ever seen. Knowing it originally came from Kuz's exquisite arsenal of carefully selected and finely crafted instruments is enough to get one's head spinning.

Congratulations on scoring a bad ass 150 DB!!

Play it in good health.

I just have got to say something again, this thing really looks amazing. It looks like Peter Green's '59 Les Paul for sure, in fact it looks better than any Gibson '59 reissue I have seen. The flame is just beautiful on that guitar. I can't see any reason this wouldn't be a permanent fixture in my collection if I owned it! Play her in good health and KEEP HER!!!!

Archived