Heritage Owners Club

99 Cherry Prospect

DOGBOY

I posted that I bought this guitar back in July but have yet to post a picture. This is my attempt to do so, not sure how those other two photobombed the Heritage. All the beautiful guitars I see on this site make mine look pretty damn boring,I know!! Not a very good picture on top of that, I will get a better one once I replace all the hardware which I'm doing right now.

post-19692-0-53081100-1412108317_thumb.jpg

It's a good looking guitar. What pickups are in it? Scaller or HRW?

The pickup's are the Schaller's which I'm changing here shortly. I'll put it in the registry once I get it done and a proper picture. I appreciate the comments all, I need to work a flame top in there soon. I'm thinking a 150 would kind of round out the mix, one project at a time I guess.

The pickup's are the Schaller's which I'm changing here shortly. I'll put it in the registry once I get it done and a proper picture. I appreciate the comments all, I need to work a flame top in there soon. I'm thinking a 150 would kind of round out the mix, one project at a time I guess.

You need a 357/Firebird. That will do it!

Looks great. Which pups are you installing?

Putting the Railhammer Vintage in I bought on here from Kuz.

You need a 357/Firebird. That will do it!

I do like those though I must say I've never played one. Certainly yet another one to check out no doubt.

Is that an ebony board on the G&L?

You have a well rounded collection. Love the cherry prospect; nice snatch!

Is that an ebony board on the G&L? You have a well rounded collection. Love the cherry prospect; nice snatch!

I custom ordered that G & L Legacy(Strat) and that is in fact an ebony board. I will be checking the mailbox tonight for that GT Cables double silent tip 20'er I just ordered from you, thanks Greg!

I'm surprised it didn't show up yesterday. I've seen 1 day service to addresses as far away as Virginia. Still, 2 day mail isn't bad. Thank you for your order, may it serve you well!

Archived