Heritage Owners Club

A Company Behind Their Product

gpuma

I feel I have to start a separate thread to give enough visibility to this company that blew me away, first with their ingenuity in designing an awesome sounding and feature rich product and last but not least, with their customer service.

Some of you may have noticed that I was on the hunt for a Tremolo pedal.

My choice ended up being the Pigtronix Tremvelope:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/28092-new-tremolo-pedal-incoming/

I found a used one on Reverb and I was really happy with it. I felt horrible when I, with an incommensurable amount of stupidity and carelessness, damage it by reversing the polarity of the power supply (when connecting it to my Voodoo Labs ISO 5).

As mentioned in the thread linked above, after I contacted them and explained what I did, they not only agreed to fix the pedal, not only fixed it in one business day but they did not even charge me!

I am blown away. Kudos to them.

"Giovanni,

Even though this was considered a “non-warranty repair”, we decided not to charge you because I see you recently purchased your pedal and I can only assume this was a completely accidental mishap. It was a rather quick fix on our part, and it is never our intention to profit off repairs, we only charge a nominal repair fee to cover costs. Our goal is for you to enjoy your pedal to the fullest extent.

Your Tremvelope will be shipping tomorrow via UPS. Tracking no. XXXXXXXXXX. If you have any questions, or any further issues, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support!"

That's great to hear, Gio. Smart move on the company's part, too; Your experience, shared here and probably elsewhere on the Web and in real life, will give them more credibility and good will than an expensive ad in a guitar magazine.

The way I see it is that being a good customer to a good company is just as important as being a good company to any customer.

Nice, Gio! And I think this is why most of us are here, and this community is such a good place....

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was in the market for a new tremolo pedal too, I followed both of your threads about yours.

The Tremvelope was over my price range but the company impressed me with the way they dealt with your issue.

So, I found one on Reverb at a good price and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the heads up.

D.

P.S. I put a tag on the power supply so I hopefully won't have the same problem you had.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived