Heritage Owners Club

Heritages new 30th anniversary model from NAMM

Millennium Maestro

I'm only seeing one humbucker but there are 4 knobs and two mini-toggle switches.

I wonder what they all control.

Here is a really cool thing David does, there are 2 Volume tone circuits for A. the Bridge Piezo and B. the neck humbucker.... The 2 toggles are simple kill switches. He was demoing the Model showing how he blends the pickups and the different sounds.

This guitar was based around his Million Miles 575 that has be around the world many times... Big addition 3" rim thickness in the signature model.

We're ordering a 30th Anniv. The model at the Namm show had a dark Almond Sunburst. Options are staying as listed on this but dealers can choose other finishes.

Any suggestions guys for finish types? We already have a 555 Burnt Amber in production. Curious as to what players would like to see these made in.

We're ordering a 30th Anniv. The model at the Namm show had a dark Almond Sunburst. Options are staying as listed on this but dealers can choose other finishes.

Any suggestions guys for finish types? We already have a 555 Burnt Amber in production. Curious as to what players would like to see these made in.

This finish might make an impression....Golden Amber (my personal favorite!) :icon_sunny:

gallery_8_136_12804.jpg

Archived