Heritage Owners Club

Preferred Dealers...

DC42

Hello All,

Been stalking in the forum for some time and get ready to order a couple of Heritages (well a 525 for sure and possibly a 530). Wolfe Guitars appears to be the big dawg (wolf, etc., no pun intended sorry) dealer but are there any others that you all have had good experience(s) with? For the money being spent I would like to be comfortable with the dealer and ultimately the purchase so would not mind shopping around a bit.

I also would like whatever I purchase to be set up by the dealer as my trusy luthier in the area has retired. Some around here (Western New York) have good reputations but I am a little leary of walking in and just handing over a new Heritage saying have at it.

Speaking of being comfortable with the purchase I read about the 555 previously posted and there was some comments about the quality of work (or lack of). Kind of surprising but again I want to feel good with whatever I decide to do. Purchased an Epiphone from a botique dealer who advertises on the web quite a bit and was shocked to pull it out of the box watching the electronics basically fall out of it (it was QC'd in three locations around the world - did anyone plug it in or try to?). Had a bad experience with a Gibson not long ago. It is almost to the point I am afraid to buy anything.

Hoping for good karma with this upcoming purchase. Any thoughts would be appreciated (especially in regards to the dealers).

Dave

Thank you guys for the Kind referrals. I have sold many guitars around the club, there are very repeatable dealers out there. If you purchase from me you will get a strong player because I am a player and look at guitars differently. Expect a fully setup guitar!

EVERYTHING I HAVE RECEIVED HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR, I WILL VOUCH FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF HERITAGE GUITARS!!!

A dealer is a gateway and it should be our job to make sure a buyer is satisfied. Keep in mind guitars are wood and different climates will cause wood to shrink, expand and move in unexpected ways. I stand behind all my guitars and Heritage stands behind all of their guitars with a warranty.

Anybody interested in a guitar can PM with your contact information and I am more than willing to go over details and options. I am receiving guitars now that I ordered in Mid November.

Hi Dave! Check out MilleniumMaestro or GreenOak for sellers with good reputations.

+1!

MilleniumMaestro and GreenOakGuitar.com are long term members here with exemplary reputations. Plus they are both good guys. My next Heritage(s) will come from them.

Thank you guys for the Kind referrals. I have sold many guitars around the club, there are very repeatable dealers out there. If you purchase from me you will get a strong player because I am a player and look at guitars differently. Expect a fully setup guitar!

EVERYTHING I HAVE RECEIVED HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR, I WILL VOUCH FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF HERITAGE GUITARS!!!

A dealer is a gateway and it should be our job to make sure a buyer is satisfied. Keep in mind guitars are wood and different climates will cause wood to shrink, expand and move in unexpected ways. I stand behind all my guitars and Heritage stands behind all of their guitars with a warranty.

Anybody interested in a guitar can PM with your contact information and I am more than willing to go over details and options. I am receiving guitars now that I ordered in Mid November.

You are a Heritage dealer now? For some reason I thought that you opened a used guitar store and were just selling your own guitars because you personally owned so many Heritage guitars! hahahaha

I've bought two guitars from Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter, FL and have been satisfied with the service.

My guitar stable/collection is essentially complete, but if I was to buy another new Heritage guitar it would be from Millinniuem Maestro (Guy) or Green Oak Guitar.

There is a certain big Heritage dealer in Florida I would not use again. Not because of Heritage issues, but because of ego, cost, and over-inflated reputation. (IMHO, I was only a sale, only a number.... And I bought 4 new Heritages from him).

My guitar stable/collection is essentially complete, but if I was to buy another new Heritage guitar it would be from Millinniuem Maestro (Guy) or Green Oak Guitar.

There is a certain big Heritage dealer in Florida I would not use again. Not because of Heritage issues, but because of ego, cost, and over-inflated reputation. (IMHO, I was only a sale, only a number.... And I bought 4 new Heritages from him).

You bought some pretty smokin guitars too!

Thanks again for the recommendations!

Danny... It took several months to get my first new guitar... Thats why I was only pushing a few Heritages... I WOULD STILL LOVE TO KEEP THEM ALL!

You bought some pretty smokin guitars too!

Thanks again for the recommendations!

Danny... It took several months to get my first new guitar... Thats why I was only pushing a few Heritages... I WOULD STILL LOVE TO KEEP THEM ALL!

That's the best qualification for a dealer!

As long as you don't really keep them all of course... :D

I'm looking right now at an H137 I bought not long ago from Guy and it was a good experience to be sure. Not to mention it's a great guitar too!

Congrats on becoming an official dealer Guy, I didn't know.

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of weird that someone asks for their opinions about dealers, I give my thoughts, I gets PMs from people agreeing with me.... yet someone doesn't respect my opinion and gives me a -1 reputation point about my opinion. A little cowardly and strange if we are asked for our opinions but that are the same as some and I get a -1 over my opinion.....

I appreciate the feedback from club members. It helped me make a decision that I feel good about. Ordered a couple beauties from Green Oak. A few fellows came highly recommended and I called Paul really based on location. He took it from there. So far so good...

Archived