Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Swag

DetroitBlues

I am placing the order for some polo shirts for this year's PSP gathering and had a few inquiries about non-PSP HOC swag.

There is a set-up for the company I use for logos. Once its set-up, I can order just about anything. (Except guitar straps and picks, I think anyway).

Do we have any interest in pursuing this? Jackets, ball caps, winter hats, polo shirts, sweaters, fleece pullovers, coffee mugs, stationary, etc are all items we could order.

So I ask you guys, do you think we should do something like this? Is there substantial interest in something like this?

Do we need permission from the owners of Heritage Guitars to use their logo, brand identifiers, etc.?

This was also discussed early this year on the Heritage Guitar Talk forum.

http://www.heritageguitartalk.com/threads/new-heritage-t-shirt-campaign.315/

I'm in favor of a Heritage Owners Club polo that is not specific to a date or event.

We can use the Heritage Owners Club reference, but not "The Heritage" or any trademarked reference to Heritage.

I'm working on a plan for actual Heritage stuff as well, but that won't come to life until long after PSP.

We need to have a discussion about this at PSP.

Rhetoric is called for. We Southerners love rhetoric. We like to say the word too. Rhetoric.....

Work out a percentage for the owners and they might be willing to go with this.

Then the Guit can have his fancy shirt. It breaks my heart to see him so needy. I would hand stitch him one if I had the skills. ;^)

Rhetoric is called for. We Southerners love rhetoric. We like to say the word too. Rhetoric.....

Work out a percentage for the owners and they might be willing to go with this.

Then the Guit can have his fancy shirt. It breaks my heart to see him so needy. I would hand stitch him one if I had the skills. ;^)

Ron, I AM needy, dammit! Just axe my wife! :icon_silent:

Can't we just buy a bunch of these ugly polos, then but a big X through the G-brand name, and have Heritage sewn over it?

GA-BLMPOLOxx__97915.1315426317.1280.1280

Ron, I AM needy, dammit! Just axe my wife! :icon_silent:

Can't we just buy a bunch of these ugly polos, then but a big X through the G-brand name, and have Heritage sewn over it?

GA-BLMPOLOxx__97915.1315426317.1280.1280

I have a shirt like that. I wore it yesterday. hahaha I got it from Gibson free after I spent $2716.00 on a brand new Gibson Les Paul. ;)

There would be no need for discussions of copyright issues if everyone just showed up at this years PSP with a "The Heritage" tattoo above their left breast and arrived shirtless. :laughing6:

I have a shirt like that. I wore it yesterday. hahaha I got it from Gibson free after I spent $2716.00 on a brand new Gibson Les Paul. ;)

There would be no need for discussions of copyright issues if everyone just showed up at this years PSP with a "The Heritage" tattoo above their left breast and arrived shirtless. :laughing6:

Some personal fantasies should be kept to yourself... Lol

Archived