Heritage Owners Club

Pay Pal can suck my left n*t!

brentrocks

Well, I knew it was a matter of time before this would happen.

I bought a 2014 H150 from a f**ktard in Seattle. Got it home, put some new strings on it....it played and sounded great.

As I do with most guitars, I did a trade deal with Polo. Matt informed me in a couple days that he was afraid that it might have a twist in the neck. I was really surprised, since the guitar played so good, but sure enough, there was relief on the bass side and no relief on the treble side....it was very slight, but never the less, still there.

So I do trades-backsies with Matt....get it back home and contact the seller to inform him that the guitar has a slight twist in the neck and I would like to return it for a full refund. He basically told me to go get bent!!!

I started a dispute with Pay Pal, provided an estimate for having the neck replaced, and after 2 long weeks, I received an email from them saying that they sided with the seller!!!

So I immediately called my credit card company.....starting another dispute....who knows what will happen now?????

Its a shame, because its a beautiful guitar and really plays and sounds great.

Stay tuned!!!!

12783631_10206241862181572_7869418290149 12778983_10206241862221573_2478626434516 12828261_10206241861701560_1521683941299 12764565_10206241861501555_2152530325502

Shit happens and when you are in the game as thick as you are over time, something is bound to go South. I always pay with American Express, through PP as they will back my rear if PP falters. I haven't lost using AMEX yet.

Ebay screws buyers, paypal screws sellers. Probably why they parted ways.

In this case it seems PP screwed the buyer. I recently read that they mostly side with buyers, even 6 months after a transaction which I found shocking, made me not even want to sell anything with regular PP. I guess that's not true.

With that compensated nut the guy must have known, dirty so and so.

You think it left Heritage like that? Any chance of getting it planed? Maybe show it to the boys on Parsons St.

Good luck Brent.

Better off filing a complaint directly with your CC company, even though the purchase was made with your CC via Paypal. Let the CC company do its job investigating. Paypal is accustomed to CC holders filing a claim with their CC company and not with Paypal. As the CC holder it's your option. Exercise it, and don't be reliant upon Paypal's inconsistent ways. The only thing they're good for is handling a CC transaction, IMO.

Dang ,, I would keep it but you flip them . But it looks killer , one of the better flame tops.how did you find this warp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matts tech discovered it

Archived