Heritage Owners Club

No NGD posts this month?

JeffB

I'll play! Here's my new 535! It was a gift from my brother and his wife on my 60th B-Day!

Congrats! Happy NGD. Looks very nice.

Thats pretty much what I imagine I want my next ngd to look like.

Yeah, Jeff, I'll go along with that; That one is definitely in the top 5 of all 535s I've ever seen, and it's my favorite model. Happy NGD and Welcome to sgt1577!

Have one. Haven't had time to post. I'm retired, for cryin' out loud!

Rob, this is clearly unacceptable. Article 4, Section B of the HOC By-laws are perfectly clear on this matter; New Guitars acquired and not gushingly reported to the collective for approval and dibs-ing are subject to confiscation at the discretion of the moderators..... Just sayin'......

Picked up this Millennium from Japan in the last couple weeks. It's currently in the shop getting a setup and getting the pickups wired back to normal (they were wired out of phase).

That is a fantastic looking Millie, and, as you will find, they are fantastic guitars. Welcome to the Millie Club!

I'll play! Here's my new 535! It was a gift from my brother and his wife on my 60th B-Day!

that is a gorgeous 535!!

that pic is appearing as a small thumbnail to my browser...lets see if this scales full size?

post-22737-0-63785500-1477005798.jpg

Very nice!!!

Whats wrong with "very nice" ?

Okay then :)

Stunning, sensational, glorious, effulgent and magnificent come to mind.

Wow! I dig it!, dibs!, that top is off the hook, killer.(I dont like this as a descriptor), awesome.(There are some here on the HOC who are grammar giants and they think this one is over used), outstanding, dibs, gorgeous, fantastic, Im gobsmacked, no really I am, Im just going through other posts and stealing words now.

Very nice, agreeable, well chosen. I like it. Congrats :)

hobokenheritage when I had a Prospect made I asked for a headstock with an eagle on it without the branch.

I thought it would be a special order but Marv said they might have one laying around from a batch of guitars Heritage did for Japan.

Your Millie confirms what Marv told me. FYI that headstock overlay with the Eagle is ebony and not plastic.

Here is an image of that Heritage Prospects headstock.

Prospect_Headstock_Front_0666_zpsbzrbs7u

hobokenheritage when I had a Prospect made I asked for a headstock with an eagle on it without the branch.

I thought it would be a special order but Marv said they might have one laying around from a batch of guitars Heritage did for Japan.

Your Millie confirms what Marv told me. FYI that headstock overlay with the Eagle is ebony and not plastic.

Here is an image of that Heritage Prospects headstock.

Prospect_Headstock_Front_0666_zpsbzrbs7u

Thanks for the info! It's a gorgeous inlay, and I love it on the smaller headstock. When you say it's ebony rather than plastic, is the typical Heritage headstock painted black or is it a plastic of some sort (or is plastic only used when they are making a custom design for the headstock)?

Archived