Heritage Owners Club

No NGD posts this month?

JeffB

Ha! I wish I had everything I wanted. I am due to relieve my new amp today though. Can't wait. Ill post it in the amp section later.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I posted mine in the Millie thread:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/30744-show-us-your-millie/page-5

RhoadsScholar announced here:

"Two Happy NGD's and two Happy campers thanks to the HOC. Gotta love this place."

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/31345-2001-r7-gold-top-for-sale-or-trade/

NGD: It's a Danocaster in Dakota Red and it's simply awesome.

Picked it up from a friend last month but just haven't got around to seeking out the praise/acceptance of my cyber peers yet.....It's amazing what having a newborn and a 4 yr old will do to your HOC/Cyber interactions.

Life is gooder this way!

20161001_084742_zpsxbl6dot6.jpg

unnamed-2_zpsuspe21sk.jpg

14433192_1781928235428842_24512036891069

I'm good with what I have right now. I don't need anything else for the moment. I'm hoping that I can get a 535 sometime next year. But I'm not in a hurry.

I want a 535. Its doing my head in. Im being patient and waiting for one to surface but its not a calm sort of patience.

I'm good with what I have right now. I don't need anything else for the moment. I'm hoping that I can get a 535 sometime next year. But I'm not in a hurry.

I concur, as another new member to the Millie Club.

I want a 535. Its doing my head in. Im being patient and waiting for one to surface but its not a calm sort of patience.

I'm pretty sure anyone who doesn't have a 535 would love to get one.

As for the "Twin Teles"...Well, YEAH!

Amazing versatility with both Teles and Millies. One could make the claim that the Millie is the Heritage equivalent of the Tele in that regard.

So far, for this thread, that makes two Teles, two Millies, and an R7 for recent NGDs.

I haven't posted this in a NGD thread because it was a used H150 I bought from an esteemed HOC member who I'm sure posted it before but here it is. Belated NGD H150. I bought this in May from HOC member Kuz and he delivered it to me at PSP9. This is the most perfect and butifuillest H150 that has ever been made. John had spec this out to perfection, in the original and best LP color, as Les Paul wanted, Gold. ThroBak pickups (best neck pickup I have ever heard by far), Faber hardware, Klouson tuners and Pleked to perfection. Thanks to John for building this. I will take care of it for future guitar player.

IMG_20160722_092344606_HDR_zpsgifakzpw.j

I haven't bought any type of guitar thing for some time now. I only bought one in 2015. I'm probably going to be without any new guitars for 2016. I do need to post pictures of the new paint job on the top of my Kahuna soon.

Next guitar I get is going to be a used Gibson SG Standard with 490R and 498T pickups, the long neck joint, and in some color that isn't black or cherry. So, silverburt or natural burst. Just waiting for funds and also the right guitar to show up.

I will post tonight after 8:00 regarding the Pretty Lake guitar I will be winning. If I don't win then it is Rigged!!

Actually I have purchased a new (old) Heritage this month but won't have it for a couple of weeks. November will have at least one NGD.

y2kc

I haven't posted this in a NGD thread because it was a used H150 I bought from an esteemed HOC member who I'm sure posted it before but here it is. Belated NGD H150. I bought this in May from HOC member Kuz and he delivered it to me at PSP9. This is the most perfect and butifuillest H150 that has ever been made. John had spec this out to perfection, in the original and best LP color, as Les Paul wanted, Gold. ThroBak pickups (best neck pickup I have ever heard by far), Faber hardware, Klouson tuners and Pleked to perfection. Thanks to John for building this. I will take care of it for future guitar player.

IMG_20160722_092344606_HDR_zpsgifakzpw.j

Same as above BUT. It has Wolfe Tone P90s ("Mean" neck, "Meaner" bridge), and I will be playing it out a lot and keeping this one for myself.

0691F8B1-D940-41B4-BB13-914CA64AD477_zps

I actually think that I'm plenty well off with guitars. I even think that my recent obsession with amps has been squashed too. I've been eyeballing that new limited edition H157 that I see on the Heritage web site and I wouldn't put it past me to get one, even though I don't need one. We'll just have to see. But right now, I'm pretty much dealing with the aftermath of of not only the enormous additions to my guitar and amp collection, but I've been just as aggressive with additions to my gun collection as well and my credit card is still smoldering.

Did I not post this photo already?

PRS-Fall2016_2535x1920.jpg

Picked up this Millennium from Japan in the last couple weeks. It's currently in the shop getting a setup and getting the pickups wired back to normal (they were wired out of phase).

That's beautiful. Congrats!

Archived