Heritage Owners Club

NGD! Custom order Prospect.

CJTopes

That thing looks the baby brother to DB's 535 (or is it a 555?). The only thing I would have added would be the bound headstock.

Nice choices!

I wanted the bound head stock but there wasn't funds for it. (at least that I was willing to part with)

Love that color! Congrats on the guitar, it's a beauty!

I got a chance to gig with this last weekend. All I can say is WOW. I think I'm glad they messed up the order for the solid center block. This guitar just sings. No squealing or howling like I was concerned about. Even the drummer said it looked like I was thoroughly enjoying playing it. I thought I might have some remorse from selling a 1976 ES335 to fund the new one. Not a chance. :D

I got a chance to gig with this last weekend. All I can say is WOW. I think I'm glad they messed up the order for the solid center block. This guitar just sings. No squealing or howling like I was concerned about. Even the drummer said it looked like I was thoroughly enjoying playing it. I thought I might have some remorse from selling a 1976 ES335 to fund the new one. Not a chance.

post-947-0-50353400-1485896603_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I got a chance to gig with this last weekend. All I can say is WOW. I think I'm glad they messed up the order for the solid center block. This guitar just sings. No squealing or howling like I was concerned about. Even the drummer said it looked like I was thoroughly enjoying playing it. I thought I might have some remorse from selling a 1976 ES335 to fund the new one. Not a chance.

Beauty! Yes, I agree: WOW. The Prospect is wonderful. When you say "solid center block" do you mean one long piece like a 535?

Beauty! Yes, I agree: WOW. The Prospect is wonderful. When you say "solid center block" do you mean one long piece like a 535?

Yeah, a center block like a 335. I think I prefer the tone of the prospect over the 535.

Archived