Heritage Owners Club

Heritage 2017 prices

jaywolfe

Heritage%202017prices%20pg1of4%202.jpg

Heritage%202017prices%20pg2of4%201.jpgHeritage%202017prices%20pg3of4%201.jpg

Heritage%202017prices%20pg4of4%201.jpg
I'll try to upload the new prices FYI. Please e-mail me if you cannot open these. Somewhat Corn-pooter challenged.
This new 2017 “MSRP” includes the case for the first time.
Also their MAP discount is now 30% ....so the increase is very little overall.
I’m quite pleased with it.

Thanks, Jay Wolfe
e-mail: wolfeguitars@comcast.net

I could e-mail the 4 pages to someone with "normal" computer ability & that person can post the prices. I tried, but we're SO busy today & I'm not much of a computer guy.

Jay Wolfe

Couple of notes:

* Case in now included in the price (Yay!)

* Gold top is now COSTLY upgrade (good for you if you already have one)

* Didn't actually go up much, actually. eg: H535 up street price by $131. No biggie.

* My "PM" model H150.H535 are up by $200, but Heritage always pushed back some on this model. I kinda liked offering a "killer" H535/150 for under $1900, and we have enough to maintain this through the next few months, hopefully.

* All looks positive & the new folks are on the right path. I'm excited for the Heritage future.

Jay, thanks for all of the pricing info.

Any idea how much the up-charge is for the new Circle H pearl inlay? (Even though I may be the only HOC'er that likes it!) :P

Also, is there a third headstock option or an in-between sized headstock? If so, what is that charge?

Any idea how much the up-charge is for the new Circle H pearl inlay? (Even though I may be the only HOC'er that likes it!) :P

Also, is there a third headstock option or an in-between sized headstock? If so, what is that charge?

I believe the only headstock option is the larger one listed in the new price list. From what I've received the "circle H" logo is a no charge option on the new Millennium H155 model. They haven't yet told me if it's available on other models.

Jay

Jay, thanks for all of the pricing info.

I am in your camp Tim, it is very classy

Just forwarded the prices to some guys better than me at this posting stuff, and they should be back up soon.

Please be aware that the posted prices are MSRP (as requested) and:

* Case is now included in the prices for the very 1'st time, and

* MAP discount increases from 25% to 30%, so..

The overall price increase is quite small (YAY!!)

Jay Wolfe

Just forwarded the prices to some guys better than me at this posting stuff, and they should be back up soon.

Please be aware that the posted prices are MSRP (as requested) and:

* Case is now included in the prices for the very 1'st time, and

* MAP discount increases from 25% to 30%, so..

The overall price increase is quite small (YAY!!)

Jay Wolfe

That's good news. I probably won't be able to afford a 535 for another year or so.

Hello Heritage Community,

Can anyone please tell me how much I should expect to pay for the following guitar?

H-155M, Trans Black, No F Holes, Bound Headstock, Seth Lover Pick ups, Nickel Hardware, Mother of Pearl "The Heritage" inlay of the headstock.

Thank you in advance for the info!

Can anyone please tell me how much I should expect to pay for the following guitar?

H-155M, Trans Black, No F Holes, Bound Headstock, Seth Lover Pick ups, Nickel Hardware, Mother of Pearl "The Heritage" inlay of the headstock.

You have to get a quote from a dealer. No way to tell without going through a dealer. Just like buying a car, one dealer could be several hundred dollars more or less depending on the dealer.

Thank you for messages. I was really just looking for an idea of what the expected cost would be of the guitar I saw from the NAMM photos but didn't want waste any dealers time as I'm not quite ready to buy a new guitar just yet.

My 3 Heritage guitars were bought used but id like to get a brand new Heritage someday. The dealer system is not something I am looking forward to experiencing as it seems pushy or stacked as like buying a car which is stressful and Kind of a block for me but I understand the need for this business model.

Is it safe to assume that the H155M that I described will cost somewhere between $2750-$3250 after the dealers discount has been applied?

Thank you to all!

Hi- I sent you a personal message with the information you requested.

The dealer system is not something I am looking forward to experiencing as it seems pushy or stacked as like buying a car which is stressful and Kind of a block for me but I understand the need for this business model.

You don't need to feel that way about me and a few others I know.

when you are ready!

Any specific reason a gold top would cost more?

I always figured the best part of solid colors was being able to use woods full of visual flaws.

That is what I would think too. Tops with knots or less then acceptable flames would be the ones they paint. Maybe gold paint costs a lot....

Thank you for messages. I was really just looking for an idea of what the expected cost would be of the guitar I saw from the NAMM photos but didn't want waste any dealers time as I'm not quite ready to buy a new guitar just yet.

My 3 Heritage guitars were bought used but id like to get a brand new Heritage someday. The dealer system is not something I am looking forward to experiencing as it seems pushy or stacked as like buying a car which is stressful and Kind of a block for me but I understand the need for this business model.

Is it safe to assume that the H155M that I described will cost somewhere between $2750-$3250 after the dealers discount has been applied?

Thank you to all!

I can only tell you that even over here, the Heritage Owners community recognize that a Heritage dealer like Jay Wolfe is a top guy. Heritage dealers seem to understand the ethos of the company and its customers, you will be fine dealing with any of them.

That is what I would think too. Tops with knots or less then acceptable flames would be the ones they paint. Maybe gold paint costs a lot....

Spraying gold tops is one, if not the most, difficult finishes to do. To get the gold flake finish even is an art form. FWIW, Collings has an upcharge for gold top finishes too.

Any specific reason a gold top would cost more?

I always figured the best part of solid colors was being able to use woods full of visual flaws.

As I understand it, you have to start out with a flawless white base. Then, the Goldtop "paint" gets its color from super fine powdered brass that gets mixed into a clear base. Then, the spray must be applied thinly enough to be able to see a hint of the white base underneath and perfectly even all the way across the surface of the guitar body. Seems like an expensive effort to me.

As I understand it, you have to start out with a flawless white base. Then, the Goldtop "paint" gets its color from super fine powdered brass that gets mixed into a clear base. Then, the spray must be applied thinly enough to be able to see a hint of the white base underneath and perfectly even all the way across the surface of the guitar body. Seems like an expensive effort to me.

Whatever they use, the finished product looks great!

WHSJ7F.jpg

Archived