Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Video; J.L. Fulks, "The Way She Makes Me Feel"

schundog

Heritage Guitar, Inc, posted this well-shot, HD video on Youtube. I'd never heard of this kid, he has a few facts wrong, but he's one of US, a Heritage enthusiast, who "Can't explain, the way it makes me feel, that guitar from Kalamazoo." The interview is nothing really new to us, the song starts about 4:30 into the video. I dig it. It's as if Josh shaved his goatee, grew his hair, and chased his rock star dream! The guitar is even a ruby red 535!

Check out the rockin' lobby with "Heritage Guitar Inc" painted on the brick wall, and a very cool guitar art piece. If this is at Parsons Street, things have DEFINITELY changed, and for the better!

As he sings along in the video, he is walking through the empty shop. I had this vision of Marv coming around the corner, yelling "Hey!! You'uns got to get on outta here! We're closed on Friday!" Or something like that. I'm weird....

Heritage Guitar, Inc, posted this well-shot, HD video on Youtube. I'd never heard of this kid, he has a few facts wrong, but he's one of US, a Heritage enthusiast, who "Can't explain, the way it makes me feel, that guitar from Kalamazoo." The interview is nothing really new to us, the song starts about 4:30 into the video. I dig it. It's as if Josh shaved his goatee, grew his hair, and chased his rock star dream! The guitar is even a ruby red 535!

Check out the rockin' lobby with "Heritage Guitar Inc" painted on the brick wall, and a very cool guitar art piece. If this is at Parsons Street, things have DEFINITELY changed, and for the better!

As he sings along in the video, he is walking through the empty shop. I had this vision of Marv coming around the corner, yelling "Hey!! You'uns got to get on outta here! We're closed on Friday!" Or something like that. I'm weird....

You are gonna hear more about this kid in the future. JL and I used to hang out in Greenville SC before he moved permanently to South Florida. Good kid, went to a local high school in the Greenville area and is trying hard to make it. I turned him on to Heritage guitars about 2 years ago at a local club he played at and, evidently, he listened as he is hooked. I actually saw that cherry 535 in K'zoo while it was being built and texted him the photos. We stay in touch, I just cannot get him to play shows on the Gulf coast!!! By the way, the artwork and Heritage on that wall is at a microbrewery right across the street from Bell's Brewery and Tasting room. I went there last fall, met the owner and there is also about 8 Heritage guitars mounted on the walls in various spots in the place that were donated by Heritage (probably ones that had defects). A must go to next trip to Kzoo for all the HOC'ers.

Very Cool.

535 is the one. Wish I had a red one though.

I had one, sold it to CJ Topes (what the heck was I thinking)

Yeah, red ones are pretty bad-ass! My first Heritage is still one of my favorites!

F7C694A8-A431-472E-815B-0B747DFB3F11_zps

Natural ones are no slouch, either, though! I just wish I had Black Gibson-style Maple pickguards on both. Maybe someday.

B77D4E47-ADF3-4AB4-A62C-80F7497B951A_zps

Yeah, red ones are pretty bad-ass! My first Heritage is still one of my favorites!

Natural ones are no slouch, either, though! I just wish I had Black Gibson-style Maple pickguards on both. Maybe someday.

Hey, Mr. Dog, if you think a black Gibson pickguard will fit your blondie, I have one that you can have. I'll check tonight and see how it looks on my 535 for measurement purposes.

Heritage Guitar, Inc, posted this well-shot, HD video on Youtube. I'd never heard of this kid, he has a few facts wrong, but he's one of US,

I Love this well done video of a talented fellow & his trusty H535. JL also plays a H150PM and tells me often how much he loves it. It's so cool to see Heritage align with these younger guys like JL, Frankie Ballard & others.

Regarding your observation about getting facts wrong, I am reminded of watching their terrific (although somewhat lengthy) interview video with Jim Duerloo, and "HE" got some things wrong! Just one example is his statement that the Golden Eagle's Reg. No. inlays was just for the 1'st 80 pieces, when it was actually 1000. Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.= :>)

• 4 weeks later...

You don't already have one? (Insert shocked face here. :o ) Yes, you need one. Everyone needs one. ...

Until then I'll have to use this... I'm sure you recognize it!

SCHB1_zpsmsdolg9o.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

A perfect example that really great and rockin' music is still being written. Well done Mr. Fulks.

Great video as well. I've never made it to Kalamazoo but I'll make it to a PSP...eventually.

Also, reminds me that I too NEED a H-535.

Archived