Heritage Owners Club

Matched pair now available at Wolfe Guitars!

Thundersteel

Has anybody called for a price?  I'm curious about the value especially at Wolfe's.

Where are the other 24 sets?

In the current economy, selling a matched set of guitars seems a bit ambitious, even for our friend, Mr. Wolfe...unless there was some other financial incentive (i.e. DISCOUNT). 

Also, I'm missing the 'collector' value of this deal, whatever the price.

Yep, they are both sweet gits!

I love the idea of a guitar called '12 of 24'

In the current economy, selling a matched set of guitars seems a bit ambitious, even for our friend, Mr. Wolfe...unless there was some other financial incentive (i.e. DISCOUNT). 

Discount?  Hahahahaha..........  You almost had me there Git.

Hey kids! Collect the whole set!   >:D

When I was a kid I had the whole set of "Planet of the Apes" cards.  ;D

Eddie's Guitars has set 8 and shows the H-535 has been sold and the H-150 is available. I was told $4400 for a pair from Wolfe. Is the only indication of these being limited editions on the truss rod cover? Seems to me that there should be a special serial number or fret marker. Still awesome looking guitars although I was thinking Vintage Sunburst.

Just got off the phone with Graham at Wolfe's.  And it is 4400 hoggies for the set.  They have sets 12 & 13.  Graham said they are really sweet sounding.  I tried not to drool when I was on the phone. 

Yeah, unless they didn't update their website properly. It wasn't clearly listed as a set when I checked their site yesterday. Looks strange to the H-535 sold and the H-150 as "e-mail/call".

Archived