Heritage Owners Club

!!! Newbie - Pics !!!

michaeljames

You seem to already own too many Heritages.

Please donate at least two of them to me. :P

I will be doing you a favour... ???

Honest... >:D

If you do choose to keep that blue 140 then I feel the need to warn you that Brent will probably hassle you to buy it from you and your life won't be worth living.

Sending them to me is the only answer. ;D

Some great humor!

I'm needing a 535...and, everythings got a price.  hee-hee!

The 140 is a '91  **  The White 150 is an '00  **  and The Burnt Amber is a '96 or '97...can't tell if its a 'M' or an 'N'

I feel better/cleaner here - the LPF is full of filthy elitists!!  But I do like Gibby's too!

Hi again and welcome...

Please consider adding pictures to the forum gallery and also the photobucket site.

Check out the HOC Gallery thread which you may find useful.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...pic,3435.0.html

I would be particularly interested in pics of the 140 on the photobucket site as I don't think we have a record of that model in there.

Holy crap dude!!  Where have you been?  Great pieces of ART!  Those three are great.  You just don't see those combination's around much.  Welcome and we would love to see more pics.

Well, regarding the 140...I have documentaion from Rendall (ren) Wall that it was built and released from the factory with the 3 pup configuration. 

I was curious, and had hoped that it wasn't a hatchet job by someone other than Heritage Mfg.  At first, Ren said he didn't think it was legit.  I sent pics, etc...and he resonded that, in fact, it was issued as shown.  I have that in writing.

...and, oh, too many pickup rings cracked!  Thinking that is an 'area' they 'overlooked' as builders...comes back to bite one in the arss...apparently common to other Heritage Guitars too...they should have fixed that.  Nothing serious, but like buying a nice chocolate and the wrapper was put on wrong & sloppy.  = Chocolate not as 'good'!

I feel better/cleaner here - the LPF is full of filthy elitists!!  But I do like Gibby's too!

Don't worry, that's a curable condition.  Usually just takes care of itself over time playing Heritages.

And for sure upload photos to the 'bucket site.

Archived