Heritage Owners Club

New to the Forum

DLDTEX

Greetings

I am a new the forum but I haven't posted any thing yet.  I apologize that I don't have a Heritage in my position at this time but I have own a 555 that I bought from Jay Wolfe.  It is now gone but what brought me to the Heritage Owners Forum was the hope of getting a 535.  But to have the resources to buy a 535 I need to sell a non-Heritage guitar.  It has been on a post on TGP for a few weeks without success.  Deals were agreed to but nothing closed.  Maybe it is the economy.  It is a Briggs Saturn Deluxe so it is not from brand G or F.  I wanted ask permission to post here but I don't want to violate any ground rules or offend anybody.

So I will wait for feedback.  Thanks

Derek,

Owning a Heritage is not a dictate for posting on the HoC. A deep love affair with the brand helps, tho'. :wink: I say post away. BTW, we have a "For Sale" room as well. You could post your Saturn Deluxe there, too. You never know. Besides, I've never seen one and would love to see some pics of it. And welcome to the HoC.

hello everybody,

brand new to the forum,and recieved my first heritage at the begining of febuary; a beautiful 2009  lefty 157 in almond sunburst.i'm so impressed that i ordered a 150 in wineburst with lawlor p90's. here's an image of the 157.[/img]

IMG_1499po1.jpg

IMG_1499po1.jpg_thumb

IMG_1510_1_2kl.jpg

IMG_1510_1_2kl.jpg_thumb

I'm getting a little worried...

Seems to me that there are an inordinate amount of "lefty" Heritage owners...

Please tell me it's not catching.... ;D

Oh... And welcome to the club... :hello2:

No kidding. Something just isn't Right, there.

Dan ... welcome to the HoC anyway. ;D Nice guitar.

southpaw guy,

got this beauty from" Rt 7 Music " brookfield ct. special order , sight unseen but thats the way it usually is. he has some nice righties though,really nice group of folks over there.

hello everybody,

brand new to the forum,and recieved my first heritage at the begining of febuary; a beautiful 2009  lefty 157 in almond sunburst.i'm so impressed that i ordered a 150 in wineburst with lawlor p90's. here's an image of the 157.[/img]

Very nice...Welcome to the club!

Archived