Heritage Owners Club

New Amp Day

kennyv4

Because I own ten amps, I told myself that I was never going to buy another one.  I made a big mistake today stopping by Sam Ash to wish one of the managers a Merry Christmas.  While we were talking, I noticed a like new used Swart Atomic Space Tone amp with a night light attenuator. Well, that amp now resides in my music room.  I doubt I will ever use the attenuator, but it came with the amp.  Is there a cure for GAS? I think I need therapy.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kennyv4 said:

Because I own ten amps, I told myself that I was never going to buy another one.  I made a big mistake today stopping by Sam Ash to wish one of the managers a Merry Christmas.  While we were talking, I noticed a like new used Swart Atomic Space Tone amp with a night light attenuator. Well, that amp now resides in my music room.  I doubt I will ever use the attenuator, but it came with the amp.  Is there a cure for GAS? I think I need therapy.  

I had never heard of them. They look interesting.

The perfect at home or recording amp.  The Swart Atomic Space Tone amp might also be loud enough for a gig or just mic it through the PA!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2023 at 12:11 AM, kennyv4 said:

I hear retail therapy works. Buy a couple more guitars.

On 12/20/2023 at 2:01 PM, Kuz said:

The perfect at home or recording amp.  The Swart Atomic Space Tone amp might also be loud enough for a gig or just mic it through the PA!

One day I was hanging with a friend in my studio and he showed up with a Swart STR and a Gibson ES330. Glorious tone at almost conversational level!

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments. I had a jam session yesterday with a few friends and I used the Swart AST.  I was impressed with how it sounded with the other amps. No problems at all and it sounded great.  It jumped up to my second favorite amp just behind my Carr Rambler.