MartyGrass Posted Tuesday at 01:34 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:34 PM On 9/14/2026 at 2:52 PM, Gitfiddler said: @MartyGrass...Your H157 'triple pickup' has the most mesmerizing top!!! I'd love to hear what the middle Duncan Phat Cat pickup brings to its tonal pallet. Also, is it engaged via 'push-pull' pot? That's how Ren wired mine. Yes, a push-pull turns it off and on plus adjusts the volume. Every time I strap this bad boy on it takes a minute to reorient. On 9/17/2026 at 11:54 AM, Millennium Maestro said: This post immediately brought back that intense internal pleasure feeling my White 555 brings me every time I fire her up! I remember this guitar well from when I saw it at the factory. Stunning! 1
myoldfriend Posted Wednesday at 09:59 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:59 PM Would have to be my 2019 DLB with ReWind Electric '58 PAFs and a pair of NOS black beauties. Gives that Tele on steroids vibe! 3 3
JeffB Posted Friday at 03:51 PM Posted Friday at 03:51 PM On 9/24/2026 at 5:59 AM, myoldfriend said: Would have to be my 2019 DLB with ReWind Electric '58 PAFs and a pair of NOS black beauties. Gives that Tele on steroids vibe! Dirty Lemon Burst looks great! 1
TimRoss Posted Saturday at 03:26 AM Posted Saturday at 03:26 AM It was my 2017 H150, but the 1998 H535 just came home yesterday and changed everything. 2 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now