MartyGrass Posted September 7 Posted September 7 It's hard to choose favorites. Here are two. The first is a Johnny Smith 18". The second is a H-530 custom made with humbuckers. 3 2
MartyGrass Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I'll add two more pics. This is one of their Gretsch Synchromatics. 3 1
Millennium Maestro Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 8/26/2026 at 7:02 PM, LK155 said: However, my H150 20th Anniversary is the beauty of the family. And it happens to be the best playing, best sounding solid body I've ever owned. Any guitar that goes through my hands will play like a beast, Factory original this on was one of my favorite sounding too with the Antiquities... A Real Winner!
Gianluca Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) That H530 Burnt Amber is fabulous 🙂 I remember that picture being inspiring when I decided to ask for my Custom Order H535, good times Edited September 8 by Gianluca
DetroitBlues Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/4/2026 at 4:52 PM, Steiner said: There’s @DetroitBlues’ 137. Someday I may just own that beast… Plan for next year is to give back to all those who have helped me through dark times so I can retain what I have but make whole of what I possess.
nuke Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Gotta say, Heritage has made some darn pretty gee-tars. 3 2
mars_hall Posted September 10 Posted September 10 As far as looking at the wonders of wood, definitely this one As far as sounding... probably this one, which is an employee personal build with Burstbusters. I did the pickguard to see what I could do with fiddleback As far as exotic...
JeffB Posted September 10 Posted September 10 3 hours ago, mars_hall said: As far as looking at the wonders of wood, definitely this one As far as sounding... probably this one, which is an employee personal build with Burstbusters. I did the pickguard to see what I could do with fiddleback As far as exotic... All great looking guitars. The grain on the first one!!! That last one, is it a Stat Deluxe hard tail or Parson Street hard tail?
mars_hall Posted September 10 Posted September 10 2 hours ago, JeffB said: That last one, is it a Stat Deluxe hard tail or Parson Street hard tail? It is a Parsons Street with the more normal head. I swapped out the EMG active pickups, 'cause that isn't really what my ear wants...
JeffB Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 minute ago, mars_hall said: It is a Parsons Street with the more normal head. I swapped out the EMG active pickups, 'cause that isn't really what my ear wants... Ive been looking for Stats and Parson Street models for the last month or so. Parson Street model never shows up anywhere! That one is really nice.
mars_hall Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, JeffB said: Parson Street model never shows up anywhere! That one is really nice. I think I've only ever seen one other in person, one with the "Gumby" head, and that was totally unplanned.
Steiner Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, mars_hall said: I think I've only ever seen one other in person, one with the "Gumby" head, and that was totally unplanned. Beautiful top on her MH.
tsp17 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Multiple favorites for different reasons, but here’s one (if i have to pick just one): 4 2
Gitfiddler Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 4 hours ago, tsp17 said: Multiple favorites for different reasons, but here’s one (if i have to pick just one): Yessir!!!! The mighty KB! 1
tsp17 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 4 hours ago, Gitfiddler said: Yessir!!!! The mighty KB! It is amazing. Wonderful through any amp but extra special through my mesa 5:50 + into a 2x12 ported cabinet. Like a slightly darker 50 watt twin reverb, wonderfully big, clean and warm 6L6 goodness. 1
gpuma Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hello everyone from Rome! This picture says more than one which shows the details of the wood 5 3
skydog52 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Try to rotate them all but, this one the most. H-575 Custom with Seth's 3 2
MartyGrass Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) I don't know that this is my favorite, but it is up there. I posted this years ago. It's a 1999. If you flip the last three digits upside down, it's the mark of the beast. Pete Moreno did the circuitry. There are push-pulls for coil splitting and for blending the middle pickup. Edited September 14 by MartyGrass 2 3
JeffB Posted September 14 Posted September 14 1 hour ago, MartyGrass said: I don't know that this is my favorite, but it is up there. I posted this years ago. It's a 1999. If you flip the last three digits upside down, it's the mark of the beast. Pete Moreno did the circuitry. There are push-pulls for coil splitting and for blending the middle pickup. I remember you posting this. The wake pattern in the grain is what I remember the most but I also remember hb sized p90.
Gitfiddler Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 @MartyGrass...Your H157 'triple pickup' has the most mesmerizing top!!! I'd love to hear what the middle Duncan Phat Cat pickup brings to its tonal pallet. Also, is it engaged via 'push-pull' pot? That's how Ren wired mine. 1
mugsy1pm Posted September 17 Posted September 17 I really love my H-535, the Seymour Duncan 59s sound great and the build quality is just fantastic. 3 1
Millennium Maestro Posted September 17 Posted September 17 3 hours ago, mugsy1pm said: I really love my H-535, the Seymour Duncan 59s sound great and the build quality is just fantastic. This post immediately brought back that intense internal pleasure feeling my White 555 brings me every time I fire her up! 1 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now