Heritage Owners Club

Millenium at Elderly

je00143

Well, once again let me be the odd man out. :undecided: I don't care for the case or the inlays. And the color is borderline for me, as well. Other than that, I'm sure it's a great guitar.

Well, once again let me be the odd man out. :undecided: I don't care for the case or the inlays. And the color is borderline for me, as well. Other than that, I'm sure it's a great guitar.

That's why they make so many different flavors of ice cream.  Right? ???

That's why they make so many different flavors of ice cream.  Right? ???

Huh? There's more flavors than chocolate? Since when? And what are they? Altho' I probably don't like them.  >:(

Not for me as well... but it is definitely different and wild looking. My tastes in things tends to be a bit conservative.

I don't care for the open traps at all, and the fact that the upper fret markers are solid just looks off to me.  I had a Millenium Ltd. that I custom ordered with solid traps - looked much better imho.  I didn't get a case like that one however.

Huh? There's more flavors than chocolate? Since when? And what are they? Altho' I probably don't like them.  >:(

Yeah, there's this guy that I know. He makes his own "all natural" ice cream. Keeps offering to bring me some, but I'm not sure I can eat ice cream with green leafy things in it.  :tard:

Does  the green leafy stuff make you hungry for more ice cream? ;D

Weeellll.....I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about mint.

What kind of bridge is that?

Schaller. Some people think they're clunky looking, tone sucking nasties. I think they're serviceable, and clunky, but not so bad as to motivate me to replace mine. HAHA.

It's kinda cool looking to me.  Definitely a conversation piece at a jam or gig.  If I had the cash, I'd flirt with her.

Looks like the 2000 Millies are numbered.  This one is #7.  Glad it wasn't the second one made!  ;D

width=360 height=480http://elderly.com/images/vintage/30U/30U-15373_headstock-back.jpg[/img]

I have a 2000 Millie, (Q-serial #)  it is stamped normal.  So that must've been from a special run.

I like mine because it has silver hardware (most millies are w/gold), and I had Ren change out the Schaller tailpiece.

RedMillieniumH155-18.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-18.jpg_thumb

Archived