Heritage Owners Club

The Second coming!

Dandownunder

Well, I can't say I wasn't warned.

Only 3 months after aquiring my first Heritage, The beautiful H-170cm ALSB over on the left, I have just hit the BIN button on the cherry H-137 with Lollars below.

I think I need a drink.

post-918-1241867101_thumb.jpg

Those are some less than "run of the mill" guitars you're collecting there! Nice. Just wait until you discover their hollow/semi's; Gas Majeure for sure.

Congrats and good luck with the 137. I am also wanting a 137 at some point way down the road (I've acquired two Heritages in the last 2 months...must keep the wife non hostile). I hear great things about the lollars. The picture in your post looks like a 137...mabe I'm wrong. The 88 157 in a previous thread has 2 cut outs, have they changed the body design?

Once again good luck on the new arrival.

The picture in your post looks like a 137...mabe I'm wrong. The 88 157 in a previous thread has 2 cut outs, have they changed the body design?

Once again good luck on the new arrival.

On second look, I see the 170 on the far left in your sig pic

nice axe- good luck on the other, i just recently joined the heritage obsession myself (lol) aquired 2 within a month of eachother and has no where near stopped the urge for another :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Hooo she has arrived. Only took a week from San Jose to Australia. I got home yesterday to find a 'Were sorry we missed you' card from fedex so took the day of work today to wait for their return. It turned up just after 10 so had most of he day to noodle around and have a good play. She certainly is a solid simple guitar, but once again plays like a veteran. Beautiful guitar, those lollars kick butt.

Think I might go play some more.

post-918-1242891501_thumb.jpg

post-918-1242891536_thumb.jpg

Woo Hooo she has arrived. Only took a week from San Jose to Australia. I got home yesterday to find a 'Were sorry we missed you' card from fedex so took the day of work today to wait for their return. It turned up just after 10 so had most of he day to noodle around and have a good play. She certainly is a solid simple guitar, but once again plays like a veteran. Beautiful guitar, those lollars kick butt.

Very nice, congrats !

...so took the day of work today to wait for their return. It turned up just after 10 so had most of he day to noodle around and have a good play.

There it is...another casualty! Well done D.d.under! Less is more! The 137 looks great, and yes, Lollars are The Note! Congrats!

Archived