Heritage Owners Club

H 357 Firebird

brentrocks

As some of you know i was on a quest for a H 357. Steve (Heritage525) played a nasty trick on me today....he said he had found one for me. BAD JOKE!!!!

I actualy know of one locally, the same guy i bought the 555 from, he has a red one and i have been trying to get him to sell it to me. I called him yesterday and asked him if he was willing to let it go yet....

he said, let me think about it.....

...to be continued.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry buddy! I was actually ment to see if Brent wanted to buy my Gibson Firebird!

As some of you know i was on a quest for a H 357. Steve (Heritage525) played a nasty trick on me today....he said he had found one for me. BAD JOKE!!!!

I actualy know of one locally, the same guy i bought the 555 from, he has a red one and i have been trying to get him to sell it to me. I called him yesterday and asked him if he was willing to let it go yet....

he said, let me think about it.....

...to be continued.....

It's looking good Brent !

It is! He said he is meeting the guy that has his dream tele tonight and taking a wad of cash to make the deal.....

Todd gets tele = brent gets H 357

Sorry Brent. I just dropped the buy it now. It's mine... All mine...... Bowahahahaha...........

Just kidding.

Sorry Brent. I just dropped the buy it now. It's mine... All mine...... Bowahahahaha...........

Just kidding.

YOU FUUNNY GUY!!!

As I got some time on my hands I'll translate the German text for what it's worth:

I am putting up for auction my beloved Heritage Firebird H-357 made in Kalamazoo, USA. As I mainly play concert guitar these days and I need the money I'll give it away with a heavy heart and hope that it finds a good home. Many insist that Heritage is the better Gibbon and I cannot disagree.

What can be said about Heritage?

A great instrument, very rare. Unfortunately the metallic-blue doesn't show enough on the pictures. The guitar has a small nick down in the middle of the corpus, besides that it's mint.

Body and neck are mahogany.

Neck is glued in

22 frets

Scale 63,5 cm (25''?, after all this is the metric continent)

Seymour Duncan 59 pickups

It will be delivered in the origonal case

International bidders please ...(ok, this is already written in English)

Cheers,

Klaus

Ok- for those who cut Latin classes: Corpus= body. As in "mens sana in corpore sano" or "habeas corpus".

Well, yeah, there's that (for the record, I knew what it meant), but where the hell is the fun in being serious all the time? ;)

What's it Worth??? A nice Heritage Firebird???

I Like them...

Are it Collectables???

Given the extreme rarity, it's hard to establish a market value. Therefore, it's worth what it's worth to the individual. I'm trying to figure out the answer to that question for myself, right now. ;)

Edit to add: No, I'm not seriously interested.

Archived