Heritage Owners Club

Newbie to the Forum

santellavision

Hey all!

I'm a newbie to this forum, but this is my 3rd Heritage H150. Just wanted to share it.

The first chord and I knew this baby was a keeper. Rings like a bell acoustically and tears it up cranked. Since added some RS Guitarworks/Fralin Tru-60's - amazing pickups!

Heritage.jpg

Welcome aboard. That is really a nice looking guitar. Love the finish with

that grain pattern. ;)

That is a very vintage looking beast!! Welcome to the ... how was it put earlier this week? Oh, yeah, welcome to the "cult".
We have meetings on Tuesday, Thurday, and Sunday..And, you are only allowed to associate with other Heritage owners.. Welcome!! Thats a Beaut!!

We have meetings on Tuesday, Thurday, and Sunday..And, you are only allowed to associate with other Heritage owners.. Welcome!! Thats a Beaut!!

At least you didn't say we'd have to shave our heads. Altho' nature and age has taken care of most of that for me already. :boxing:

At least you didn't say we'd have to shave our heads. Altho' nature and age has taken care of most of that for me already. :boxing:
We are a "liberal" cult we allow you to keep your hair..(If you still have it) mine ain't what it used to be, that's for sure..

Hey all!

I'm a newbie to this forum, but this is my 3rd Heritage H150. Just wanted to share it.

The first chord and I knew this baby was a keeper. Rings like a bell acoustically and tears it up cranked. Since added some RS Guitarworks/Fralin Tru-60's - amazing pickups!

Heritage.jpg

That's a beauty! I've read good things about those pickups too.

Welcome.

Opps! Nobody told me we didn't have to!!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you all.

I got it used from a friend on the Hamer guitars forum.

The RS Guitarworks/Fralin Tru-60's are the best I've tried. (And I've tried almost all high-end boutique sets) These are pretty low output as are many real PAF's. (I've owned 3 vintage PAF guitars) These Tru-60's are as close to that sound as I've found. Extremely clear and detailed. Will not drive your amp very hard. Use a pedal or let the amp distort. Another thing I love about these is the neck pu just works. So may neck pu's are too dark or woolly. This one matches output and tone much better to the neck. I use both all the time and never think twice about out. That sold me.

As far as the guitar, I've done a few other mods since that pic. (I never intended to keep it original, it's my #1 player) I changed the original shaller tuners from metal buttons to pearl. Took off some weight and looks really nice too. (More pics to come) Changed out the bridge/tail to Tonepros. Replaced the pu rings to normal Gibby style (less holes) And installed the RS Guitarworks Reissue wiring harness too. I've had a few friends play it and they all said it's the greatest guitar they've ever played. I just smile!

I hope I won't be banned from the forum for all the changes! haha.

Archived