Heritage Owners Club

so I think I just pulled a brentrocks

big bob

:angryfire: You wrecked your bike, almost destroyed your shoulder, are out of work for nearly a year, have to draw medical unemployment, have become great friends with the boys at the 'zoo and have decided to host the HOC picnic? Cool!!! Well ... you know. Not cool, but ... cool!! B)

:angryfire: You wrecked your bike, almost destroyed your shoulder, are out of work for nearly a year, have to draw medical unemployment, have become great friends with the boys at the 'zoo and have decided to host the HOC picnic? Cool!!! Well ... you know. Not cool, but ... cool!! B)

No the bike is still in the garage, my shoulders suck from surfing anyway, no medical unemployment, but I would be honored to host a picnic for the boys at K zoo. any time ..

Apparently that is still the question. So Lance, what did you do? You bought a 120?

I bid on a guitar I had no intention of buying, and ended up "winning"

now I have a H-120 coming to the house, and I just bought a H-445.

I believe it will sound like this "well honey I was just f-ing around on ebay and, um, well, I won!"," really I had no intention to win"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-The-Heritage-H...#ht_3718wt_1161

I bid on a guitar I had no intention of buying, and ended up "winning"

now I have a H-120 coming to the house, and I just bought a H-445.

I believe it will sound like this "well honey I was just f-ing around on ebay and, um, well, I won!"," really I had no intention to win"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-The-Heritage-H...#ht_3718wt_1161

Lance, just remember ... Ebay loves, ya, man!!!

LOL, I really laughed at that one Bob, I have come so close to ending up in that position a couple of times. With just a few minutes to go on an item and I'm still in the lead - BY A LOT - I'm thinking; Oh $h|t, how am I ever going to explain this!! It has something to do with the eyes being bigger than the stomach I think. Very akin to; if they are going to give it away, well heck, I might as well take it. The good thing in this case is that the price of this one most likely won't break the bank, just give it a little dent, and you don't see too many H-120's. I will be interested to hear what pickups that thing has when you get it.

Archived