Heritage Owners Club

pics...finally...maybe

yoslate

Awright, awright....  Hoping I've posted pics of my beloved 150 for your dining and dancing pleasure....  This is the first time I've tried to do this sort of thing, so my fingers are crossed.  This 150 has a bit of history I won't bore you with; suffice to say it was custom ordered by a late, dear friend, a monster player who took no prisoners with it.  He introduced me to Heritage guitars.  I've alluded to Sam on other threads.  If this works, pictures of my 576 forthcoming.  Thanks for having a look!      ;D

2266222410.gif

2265451615.gif

2265444895.gif

Well....  New to this, so I'm not really surprised.  I loaded my pics on flickr, used the copy command to copy the address bar for each photo, then used the paste command with the cursor between the "image" brackets in the text box back here.  Posted the thing, and all I got is three little red x's....  a little help...?                :-[                                    :uwp:

I'm with Brentrocks on this one, use photobucket it's very straight forward.

1.Once you have registered log in and click on Browse , (to the right of the screen)

2.This automatically opens your my documents folder,then select the image you want to upload and double click on it

3.Once it is selected click on UPLOAD

4.When the image is uploaded you will see it in your photobucket profile

5.To insert the image in a post simply find the image in your photobucket profile and directly underneath it click directly on IMG Code

6.Then position your cursor where you want the image in the post and click Ctrl and V on your keyboard

width=600 height=450http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/SouthpawGuy/millenium_01.jpg[/img]

Couldn't resist posting a pic of my latest - Millenium Standard Ultra / HRW's, purely for testing purposes of course  ;D

Hope this helps

Yoslate~ Try this to show your pics. 

Go to your hosting site. 

Once you have the photo you want to show, put your cursor on it and right click.  That opens a dialogue box.  The bottom entry in the dialogue box says 'Properties'. 

Highlight the data in 'Properties', and 'Copy'. 

Now get back here and 'Paste' your photo in the thread. 

If that does not work, then 'Paste' your photo between the 'Image' brackets. 

Good luck.

And...that is one very sweet H-150!  I love the darkburst.  Are those Duncan Phat Cats or Gibson P91's?

Yoslate~ Try this to show your pics.   

Go to your hosting site. 

Once you have the photo you want to show, put your cursor on it and right click.  That opens a dialogue box.  The bottom entry in the dialogue box says 'Properties'. 

Highlight the data in 'Properties', and 'Copy'. 

Now get back here and 'Paste' your photo in the thread. 

If that does not work, then 'Paste' your photo between the 'Image' brackets. 

Good luck.

And...that is one very sweet H-150!  I love the darkburst.  Are those Duncan Phat Cats or Gibson P91's?

Thats how I posted his pics for him. Used the "properties". It works.

Hm, thats nice - lemme try:

H127back.JPG

no way this works for me......

It will. Just like Gitfid says, with one minor change. You have to right click, choose "properties" and copy the "url", which in the case of 'slates photos is

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2011/2265451615_193e854875.jpg?v=0

So how many times will you guys provoke me into saying it?  This forum and the cats thereon are terrific!  Thanks all...very, very much.  Tulk, that's it!  Karma up.  It's a very special 150 (aren't they all?) because of the history I'd alluded to in the initial posting of this thread.  Southpaw, 'Fiddler, AnH, thanks for the tips; I'll try the alternative suggestions and post photos of the 576.  I also have some recordings that I'll post (or try to) which use both guitars.                  ;D  

Oh, yeah, 'Fiddler, they're Phat Cats, and I love them.  Have a pair in the 576 as well, and they roar in that guitar, when I ask them to, otherwise very appropriately voiced relative to their positions, and the bridge p'up gets an astonishingly bright solid-body sound.  Together, middle position, a really clean "nasal" sort of tone, a la LP, in the hollowbody.  I don't play it much, but Rockabilly is fab on that guitar!

Thanks, Tulk.  I love the color, too.  Less red, a more muted red, in the burst than some of the Sunsetbursts I've seen; and that is why I like that one.  Those pics were taken on a very cloudy day, which makes the wood look a little darker than it actually is.  In the sunlight, the yellow-gold, the chevrons are truly remarkable!  Notice, too: no tune-a-matic, just the wrap-around, and that 150, "Sammy," has a 1 3/4" nut and an ebony board, two "must-haves" for me!

Beautiful instrument dude.... those wrap-around bridges blow my mind. It amazes me that they actually work!

I've got a compensated wrap-around bridge on my McCarty Rosewood. Yeah, it's kinda weird that it works, but it does. Go figure!

Archived