Heritage Owners Club

Best Looking Heritage

mark555

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tileman... someone must have been nuts to sell you that Sweet 16.. B) The back is awesome.

LK155.. very sweet millie.. is that OSB?

M M.. of course some nice ones.. maybe I'm being dense.. but what is "bi directional multiply binding"?

And I can't remember another abalone inlay, other than the Cent., nice to see.

Proxmax. That black and tan is just hypnotizing .. and I remember that you put some cool pickups in it , I believe.

I was nuts for selling it, and even crazier for the price I let it go for!!!

Thus the reason why I am toying with the idea of a 575 custom.

I was nuts for selling it, and even crazier for the price I let it go for!!!

Thus the reason why I am toying with the idea of a 575 custom.

Still.... There's no shortage of Finest Quality Heritage Specimans in your collection now....

Still.... There's no shortage of Finest Quality Heritage Specimans in your collection now....

Thanks, and that gives me another excuse to post pics B) .....

Greeny

Greeny5.jpg

Cust 555

_DSC1911-Edit2.jpg

Very nice... if we are talking Millie, I am pulling out the HEAVY artillary.

You have to see these in person to get any grasp on the spectrum of these Millie Eagle Customs...

Split block MOP inlays, HRWs, Fingers tailpiece, Inperial Tuners, Large Headstock...

Flamed 3 piece neck with bi directional multiply binding, flames top, back, sides, neck, insides.... goosebumps......yeah baby

guitars003.jpg

guitars004.jpg

guitars005.jpg

No fair!!!!! B)

Do you really need an excuse? I don't think any of us tire of seeing your babies!

Thanks, and the same for your incredible guitars too! Let the pics fly!!!!

Hmmm...I always thought beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Drink enough beers and you will be guarentee'd to go home with the best looking girl, but your opinion will change in the morning......!

If you mean the first pic in his post ..the single cutaway w 3 single coils... it is a 150 custom made with numerous unique features.

I do love that one...!!!

You're right Fred, that was the one I was asking about. Do you know if there are more of these in existence?

You're right Fred, that was the one I was asking about. Do you know if there are more of these in existence?

as far as I know I have the only one, who knows what will turn up next week?

I would imagine heritage would custom order one for you if you have the money.

she has a nanner headstock as well

P1010042.jpg

as far as I know I have the only one, who knows what will turn up next week?

I would imagine heritage would custom order one for you if you have the money.

she has a nanner headstock as well

P1010042.jpg

Hey Fred,

Is this your guitar? The pickups look different.

post-984-1262297665_thumb.jpg

Hey Fred,

Is this your guitar? The pickups look different.

I WISH IT WAS MINE !!!!

The 150 Custom is bigbob's... and he got it from Brentrocks. When Brent first picked up this one-of -a-kind custom axe , it had lipstick style pickups in it ( like an old Danelectro had ). But bigbob wanted a sound with more kick and found out that the lipsticks were not original anyhow.

So... bigbob had custom wound pickups made, to take this one to the next level and he enjoys it much now...

This guitar features a handselected top, explorer style headstock, parallelogram inlays ( I believe that is what they are called ) and custom routed for 3 single coils.

BigBob can provide corrections or more info.. I can't remember the guitar player that this was made for. It would be difficult to get Heritage to make another one... but hey , for a price.... who knows..

I WISH IT WAS MINE !!!!

The 150 Custom is bigbob's... and he got it from Brentrocks. When Brent first picked up this one-of -a-kind custom axe , it had lipstick style pickups in it ( like an old Danelectro had ). But bigbob wanted a sound with more kick and found out that the lipsticks were not original anyhow.

So... bigbob had custom wound pickups made, to take this one to the next level and he enjoys it much now...

This guitar features a handselected top, explorer style headstock, parallelogram inlays ( I believe that is what they are called ) and custom routed for 3 single coils.

BigBob can provide corrections or more info.. I can't remember the guitar player that this was made for. It would be difficult to get Heritage to make another one... but hey , for a price.... who knows..

Eric Earnest had the guitar made

She has a nanner headstock not an explorrer, that's why Eric sold her, he ordered a explorrer headstock but because of the gibbon lawsuit heritage would not do it that way.

and yes Fred I do really like her. still needs a trip to the tech to have the frets leveled. but sounds amazing with the new pups

Archived