Heritage Owners Club

Best Looking Heritage

mark555

I would like to nominate Kuz's H535 in that beautiful wineburst with P90's as the best looking Heritage I have seen in a long time, and certainly the best of this year. So which Heritage has got your attention the most? come on guys, tell us all what grabs you. Remember though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Is it the Korina 137, or a top of the range Golden Eagle?

Nominate a guitar and lets see if there is one that seems to get noticed more than any other. Remember, this is only for fun.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo Many...

It would be nice if I could find some quick pics of them... but ...

Steiners two tone 575, or JazzPunks 525 , or GolferWaves new 150 w mini's, or Bigbob's BahamaBurst, or TboneSullivan's 535..... any of you want to post a pic.. go ahead.

I missed a bunch , those were the ones that came to mind first...

FredZep~ You are way too modest!

You clearly have one of the best looking Heritage guitars ever made. Your Centurion also doubles as one of the most historically significant models ever made by Heritage.

Yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But the level of beauty and craftsmanship in that instrument is second to none. Just my dos centavos, amigo. :o

I have been looking for a picture of a guitar I wanted from Wolfe's that ended up in HighFlyingBird's (?)hands if I remember correct.

A Late 90's crazy quilted natural 575 custom? Calling HBird.....can you confirm and supply pics.

I think all you others should toss into the forum some conciderations.

M.M.

Perhaps for grins we should break it out into model groups. Fact is, there are SO many stunning tops coming out of Parsons Street it would be nearly impossible to pick "one". I think my Millie NFH is one of the most stunning tops I've seen. Then I look at nearly anyone's 535 (especially in ALSB or OSB) and I'm just floored. Ooops, there's someones natural top H150 and yeah, that's it. Except for that 575 I just saw. (names withheld to protect my oldhimerz). So, what if we said best Millie; 535; 150; 575; Prospect. OR, best solid body; best semi (hollow or solid); best hollow - what did I miss?

This my Millie that I'm so partial to. Altho it's certainly not the only one owned here that gets me to grinnin'. :D

millie2008-fullfront1.jpg

Archived