Heritage Owners Club

Best Looking Heritage

mark555

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps for grins we should break it out into model groups. Fact is, there are SO many stunning tops coming out of Parsons Street it would be nearly impossible to pick "one". I think my Millie NFH is one of the most stunning tops I've seen. Then I look at nearly anyone's 535 (especially in ALSB or OSB) and I'm just floored. Ooops, there's someones natural top H150 and yeah, that's it. Except for that 575 I just saw. (names withheld to protect my oldhimerz). So, what if we said best Millie; 535; 150; 575; Prospect. OR, best solid body; best semi (hollow or solid); best hollow - what did I miss?

This my Millie that I'm so partial to. Altho it's certainly not the only one owned here that gets me to grinnin'. :D

millie2008-fullfront1.jpg

Those wide flames are just incredible. Makes me weak in the knees.

If I ever do another custom Heritage, it will have a top just like that (well in Vintage sunburst if it is a 150 for the classic '59 LP look!!!)

Kenny, probably my favorite TOP of all time!

Just a teaser shot... At 4 inch depth, the deepest Heritage Archtop ever, but maybe the deepest from Parsons St. ever.

gallery_1051_3_128837.jpg

I need to go clean off my computer screen!!!!

WOW, "clean up in aisle 9"....

Wow lots of nice axes so far.

It wouldn't help much to put into a category ,

I've seen several 150's , 575's , 535's that would make it hard to choose even if broken into categories....

Yeah Tulk1, that is a sweet Millie also...

I have been looking for a picture of a guitar I wanted from Wolfe's that ended up in HighFlyingBird's (?)hands if I remember correct.

A Late 90's crazy quilted natural 575 custom? Calling HBird.....can you confirm and supply pics.

I think all you others should toss into the forum some conciderations.

M.M.

Is this the 'crazy quilted natural 575' you are referring to? :D

Another Heritage that sounds/plays as great as it looks!!

heritageh575custombody2qb.jpg

heritageh575customrear9jo.jpg

I have been looking for a picture of a guitar I wanted from Wolfe's that ended up in HighFlyingBird's (?)hands if I remember correct.

Not mine. I have 2 535s and a 475.

Is this the 'crazy quilted natural 575' you are referring to? :D

Another Heritage that sounds/plays as great as it looks!!

heritageh575custombody2qb.jpg

heritageh575customrear9jo.jpg

Thats it!!!!! Gitfiddler has the winner in my eyes!!

Guy

ps. if you ever decide to sell, give me first opportunity... I wanted it from Wolfe's but it was already gone!

Here's a couple of shots of my sweet 16 that I bought from Kuz at the PSPII this past summer. I hope I can buy another

heritage next year at PSP III. B) Maybe somebody will be ready to sell one of the fine guitars that are on this thread. I'd really like to get a Mille.

post-984-1261969332_thumb.jpg

post-984-1261969351_thumb.jpg

OK, I'm going to enter my one and only Heritage (H155) in the Mille category.......

post-536-1261959123_thumb.jpg

post-536-1261959008_thumb.jpg

Very nice... if we are talking Millie, I am pulling out the HEAVY artillary.

You have to see these in person to get any grasp on the spectrum of these Millie Eagle Customs...

Split block MOP inlays, HRWs, Fingers tailpiece, Inperial Tuners, Large Headstock...

Flamed 3 piece neck with bi directional multiply binding, flames top, back, sides, neck, insides.... goosebumps......yeah baby

guitars003.jpg

guitars004.jpg

guitars005.jpg

Tileman... someone must have been nuts to sell you that Sweet 16.. B) The back is awesome.

LK155.. very sweet millie.. is that OSB?

M M.. of course some nice ones.. maybe I'm being dense.. but what is "bi directional multiply binding"?

And I can't remember another abalone inlay, other than the Cent., nice to see.

Proxmax. That black and tan is just hypnotizing .. and I remember that you put some cool pickups in it , I believe.

Archived