Heritage Owners Club

Commin back home to pappa!

brentrocks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Brent, she is a beaut. I was catching up on old posts...weren't you selling a bunch of your guitars not too long ago? I haven't mastered the art of selling mine (it was easy when I was much younger now I get much more attached, not sure why). Any way good luck with her.

BTW, what are WB pickups?

Now THAT is what Dusk Tiger shoulda looked like!!! ;)

Kilelr axe. Also, Brent, I saw your ugly mug on Youtube at the Parsons St. Pilgrimmage. I hope to (one day!) come to "the Miracle on 225 Parson St." celebration.

Maybe when I'm rich.....

So which pic is the current one? The top one or the bottom one?

Personally I like the nickel covers and the amber lampshade knobs.

Great looking guitar!!!!

So which pic is the current one? The top one or the bottom one?

Personally I like the nickel covers and the amber lampshade knobs.

Great looking guitar!!!!

If I remember correctly , the top pic is the older one. The bottom one w uncovered pu's is the new.

Now THAT is what Dusk Tiger shoulda looked like!!! ;)

Kilelr axe. Also, Brent, I saw your ugly mug on Youtube at the Parsons St. Pilgrimmage. I hope to (one day!) come to "the Miracle on 225 Parson St." celebration.

Maybe when I'm rich.....

my mug certainly isnt easy to look at....lol. didnt help that i was sweating my nuts off that day either. i was taking extreem anounts of Vycodin for my shoulder coupled with the excitement of the 1st PSP....what a day!!!

Now THAT is what Dusk Tiger shoulda looked like!!! ^_^

YEP!!

I'm so blessed, I ran into Heritage and knew about it before wasting 5k on Gibby's lineup and then finding some guy / gal playing a Heritage and realizing the Heritage's a better sounding and made guitar . . .

UPS man was right on time today :D

This 2003 H 150 has had quite a few changes since i saw her last...and they made this a much better sounding guitar! The WB pickups are spectacular! (note to self...i just realized that i didnt try the middle positon, P. Green out of phase mode...DUHHH)

The bridge pickup is 9.4 so it is a little hot, lil more bite, which i like...but not muddy. The neck is 7.8, i think and has a great warm tone....i dont know what magnets are used in these pups, judging by the tone i am getting, i would say Alnico II?

I had forgotten that this was a 1 piece back, tight grain, its about 9.5 lbs. Nice Med. C neck, perfect frets...the guy obviously didnt play it much, because i had to steel wool tarnish off the frets.

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

Sound clips......

http://picosong.com/328/

http://picosong.com/32Q/