Heritage Owners Club

Commin back home to pappa!

brentrocks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that the pickups would be a nice upgrade. And the top is just as sharp as I remembered.

Very nice.... You know that I liked this one.

So the wiring is always out of phase in the mid position...??? ( My 3pu LP is wired that way)

Congrats on the return. I do bet that those pu's rock.

Another real beauty, Brent! Sounds like quite a package. Great color and figure in that top, as well. I'm tempted to say, "That's a real keeper," but we all know you too well, my friend! Enjoy that baby...for a while! :D

Another real beauty, Brent! Sounds like quite a package. Great color and figure in that top, as well. I'm tempted to say, "That's a real keeper," but we all know you too well, my friend! Enjoy that baby...for a while! :D

Thanks Rob....i cant imagine a better package than what this 150 has.

speaking of tarnish, looks like those tuning heads could use some attention. :D

just a great looking instrument.

So, currently I'm having trouble keeping track of how many H150s have come and gone so far this year... there was the green one... the blue one... was there another I forgot about?

Brent I really dig the color scheme with the amber knobs, cream guard & pups.

Don't change a thing! (AND KEEP THIS ONE ALREADY!!!!!) :D

The clips sound like the pups are winners as well!

Truth be told, Brent, I think that one is clearly nicer than the Gary Moore!

Truth be told Rob.....I was making some comparisons between this and the GM....the necks are almost identical, the weight is the same, both have 1 piece body, pickups are the difference....the tone is spectacular on both!!!!

Oh....no stinger...lol ^_^

I really like that color. Sort of a "Root Beer" and with the cream trim a "Root Beer Float". When you get tired of it, let me know. ^_^

I say approx. 3-4 days after he gets his custom Heritage. That's what Vegas has set the over/under at. :D

If your other 150 doesn't work out, then the Root Beer 150 might be a good choice.

Archived