Heritage Owners Club

H 137 DCD...(double cut deluxe)...THE INTRODUCTION

brentrocks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave the amber knobs; black switch tip the only change. Send all skulls and dice to Ed Roman, to fasten to his abominations, where they belong! Please think about this! There's a reason Botticelli did not adorn his "Venus" with pasties and a thong!!!

Thanks man!!!

It is a lil confusing, because this guitar is a new generation of the 137....it is the same as the original 137s (flat top), but added is the curly maple top (veneer) and the body binding.

Heritage took a single cut 137 Deluxe to NAMM....this guitar was sitting in Vince's office when we sat down to spec my H 137. I saw it and asked if that could be done in a DC? Marv joined the conversation and said, "Sure we can!" So what was going to be a H 137 DC TV yellow, became this......

IMG_3193.jpg

Thanks for the info.

For those of us new to Heritage there's still a lot to learn.

Also, leave the original amber knobs. No reason to change. No reason at all.

conorb

nice!!!!

yeah the skulls and dice don't fit . . . maybe brian setzer can get away with the dice . . . but the skulls belong on a BC rich or Ibanez . . .

beautiful guitar . . .

you got my millie DC gas starting to flow . . .

Leave the amber knobs; black switch tip the only change. Send all skulls and dice to Ed Roman, to fasten to his abominations, where they belong! Please think about this! There's a reason Botticelli did not adorn his "Venus" with pasties and a thong!!!

I agree...i like the black switch tip and the ambers

thanks for the consult, send me a bill...lol :P

nice!!!!

yeah the skulls and dice don't fit . . . maybe brian setzer can get away with the dice . . . but the skulls belong on a BC rich or Ibanez . . .

beautiful guitar . . .

you got my millie DC gas starting to flow . . .

the skulls were kind of a joke....lol.....i hope i have instilled the burning GAS into a few people to order a new Heritage. I was a lil aprehensive, buying used 97% of the time. But i am totally happy with my experience, custom ordering a new Heritage.

Nice new playmate Brent. I really like the look. Once my personal economic status takes a 180 I'm planning on my own custom order. It will basically be like yours; Traps, Fralins (soapbars though), same peghead and tuners, same burst; but based on an H-150 platform with a chubby 50's style neck and hollow innards like the "Bahama Burst" here: http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...0&hl=Bahama. I'm looking forward to seeing yours at PSPIII.

Nice new playmate Brent. I really like the look. Once my personal economic status takes a 180 I'm planning on my own custom order. It will basically be like yours; Traps, Fralins (soapbars though), same peghead and tuners, same burst; but based on an H-150 platform with a chubby 50's style neck and hollow innards like the "Bahama Burst" here: http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...0&hl=Bahama. I'm looking forward to seeing yours at PSPIII.

Thanks so much...im absoloutly, 100%, satisfied with it! Part of the reason for selling the GM and the 357, was to be able to the custom order, stimulate production at Heritage....and im glad i did.

I hope you can do your custom order soon!

Archived