Heritage Owners Club

H 137 DCD...(double cut deluxe)...THE INTRODUCTION

brentrocks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Brent. That one is awesome. Nice selections on everything.

Got me gassing again. Let us know what you think of those P-90s.

:D

Wow that Tiger really has some stripes!

Beautiful axe Brent!

Love the pickup selection, the hardware, the Finish, the top, the double cut, the headstock, The stinger...man love the stinger.

Great guitar.

Hope that's a keeper buddy. You have your collection trimmed down to a few choice axes now. Quality instead of quantity (your quantity had quality too). I think I am heading in the same direction. One thing is for sure, you had enough guitars pass through your hands to figure out exactly what you want.

Congrats ~!

Hmmm...I like the look but I think it would look better with black metal tophats that say volume and tone, and maybe a black selector switch top.

That's just me though. I just think that the finish is too deep for the amber knobs.

yeahman - and mine'll be transparent black, cream binding, gold hardware, SD staple AlNiCo V P90 in the neck, complementary P90 bridge p'up, intonatable wraparound bridge...yeahman :D

btw, tbone (or anyone else) what's the rim/body thickness of your SG?

Hmmm...I like the look but I think it would look better with black metal tophats that say volume and tone, and maybe a black selector switch top.

That's just me though. I just think that the finish is too deep for the amber knobs.

the black swith tip was definately a must!!!!!

you got me thinkin....so:

1. Gold Reflectors?

IMG_3228.jpg

2. Black Reflectors?

IMG_3226.jpg

3. Ambers?

IMG_3196.jpg

I think you need to make a poll. The black reflectors though look nice. And knowing which are volume/tone is useful on 3 knob versions that aren't in the standard gibson config. I also think it looks better to have the pickups (or pickup rings) match the knobs.

like this!

H150CMa.jpg.jpg

or this!

535d.jpg

Interesting. The early Hamer Sunburst was a mahogany slab with a thin veneer on top. They're up there with the four-digit Hamer Standards (well, close anyway) in desirability. I wonder if this model will take off for Heritage. That'd be way cool. Would they do a wrap-tail bridge, do you think?

The wraptail is standard. I opted for the seperate bridge just for the reliability. I didn't know that those hamers were veneer tops?

Archived