Heritage Owners Club

New Member Introduction

Jazzerous

Hi all I'm Mike and am receiving my first Heritage H575 this Friday . I have a Les Paul ,an American Strat and a few Flat tops. Martin OOO28EC and a Micheletti Osprey. I am a 53 year old student of Guitar and so happy to be on this journey!! I am amazed my small brain is able to comprehend this spiderweb called music. Every lesson opens another door towards my goal. I have been taking 2 hours a week instruction for the last 9 months . One hour on electric and the other on acoustic. My acoustic teacher has a masters in music and is emphasizing the core foundation of music reading and understanding and my electric guy is teaching me to play. it seems like a perfect combination. In 9 months I have acquired 6 guitars . I whish there was a Guitar profisciency download I could just jack into like in the Movie "The Matrix" . I guess it just takes time and practice!!!! My wife asks me from time to time how many guitars do you need ? I am thinking over the reply for that one!!!

Here is a picture of the incomingpost-1901-1268874946_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the HOC Mike! Sounds like you've come a long way in a short time and have bought some nice pieces. You know of course that once you hold and play your Heritage that you'll be constantly on the hunt for the next one. When my Wife asked why I needed so many guitars when I could only play one at a time I asked her why she needed so many pairs of shoes.

Hi all I'm Mike and am receiving my first Heritage H575 this Friday . I have a Les Paul ,an American Strat and a few Flat tops. Martin OOO28EC and a Micheletti Osprey. I am a 53 year old student of Guitar and so happy to be on this journey!! I am amazed my small brain is able to comprehend this spiderweb called music. Every lesson opens another door towards my goal. I have been taking 2 hours a week instruction for the last 9 months . One hour on electric and the other on acoustic. My acoustic teacher has a masters in music and is emphasizing the core foundation of music reading and understanding and my electric guy is teaching me to play. it seems like a perfect combination. In 9 months I have acquired 6 guitars . I whish there was a Guitar profisciency download I could just jack into like in the Movie "The Matrix" . I guess it just takes time and practice!!!! My wife asks me from time to time how many guitars do you need ? I am thinking over the reply for that one!!!

Here is a picture of the incomingpost-1901-1268874946_thumb.jpg

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the best group of guitar related folks you will find. Couldn't resist providing the answer to you wife..A friend told me once that " the optimum number of guitars you should own is just one more than you have now" and that especially applies to Heritage instruments.

Vince

Welcome aboard , Mike... :(

That 575 looks like it will be awesome, and you will experience the Heritage from Kalamazoo "Mojo" that comes with every Heritage instrument. B)

The crew at 225 Parsons St remember how to build the classics.... . I look forward hearing your review after it arrives....

you will be pleased, I am sure.....

(Oh... and we do love pics...)

Welcome to the wave of Heritage! You have selected well. The 575 is a fine instrument and yours is a looker too. Enjoy!

Hi Mike and welcome to the the HOC....you are gonna love that 575...I have one and it sounds and plays great......the color you chose is really nice.......can't wait to here your review and see your pictures...congratulations

Welcome!!!

Your 575 is lovely!!!

Thanks for the reply and nice compliment! Can't wait to get this one!!!

Welcome to the HOC Mike! Sounds like you've come a long way in a short time and have bought some nice pieces. You know of course that once you hold and play your Heritage that you'll be constantly on the hunt for the next one. When my Wife asked why I needed so many guitars when I could only play one at a time I asked her why she needed so many pairs of shoes.

Thanks for the Welcome, reply and shoe tip!!! Cheers !!!

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the best group of guitar related folks you will find. Couldn't resist providing the answer to you wife..A friend told me once that " the optimum number of guitars you should own is just one more than you have now" and that especially applies to Heritage instruments.

Vince

Thanks Vince for the friendly welcome and reply and that Wife tip is great!!!

Welcome aboard , Mike... :(

That 575 looks like it will be awesome, and you will experience the Heritage from Kalamazoo "Mojo" that comes with every Heritage instrument. B)

The crew at 225 Parsons St remember how to build the classics.... . I look forward hearing your review after it arrives....

you will be pleased, I am sure.....

(Oh... and we do love pics...)

Thanks Fred for the welcome and reply !! I have heard alot of great things from Kalamazoo production and very excited about the new fiddle!!! I will post Colorado Pics of it ASAP!!

Mike..welcome to the cult..I mean club.. :( That's a beauty..i've never seen one with "The Heritage" on the pickup like that..Sweet!!

Thanks Vince for the friendly welcome and reply and that Wife tip is great!!!

Mike, welcome! And in the interest of full disclosure, google "Vince Lewis." You may like what you find....

welcome

i have four guitars H140 CM, Strat clapton, and 2 Martin d1 and 000 28 EC

my wife prefers the heritage :( you are in the right place B)

Hervé

What He said B)

Archived