Heritage Owners Club

So if there could only be one! Which one would it Be?

Jazzerous

post-1901-1270328000_thumb.jpg

post-1901-1270328215_thumb.jpg

I have only four electric's some are older ,newer,heavier,lighter but this would be my one!!!

At the moment, it would be my Custom Prospect. But I can certainly recall when I said I'd never need a guitar other than my:

'74 LPC and then the

'95 PRS CE24 and then the

'07 EJ Strat and then the

'91 ASAT Siggy

I've had (have) plenty more guitars. And I know the next one will be the "One". But, if someone told me right now that I could have one guitar and only one for the rest of my life, it would probably be a Strat with some sort of HB in the bridge. Loves me Heritages. But for versatility in my hands, it'd be a Strat(ish) type guitar.

post-1901-1270328000_thumb.jpg :D

post-1901-1270328215_thumb.jpg

I have only four electric's some are older ,newer,heavier,lighter but this would be my one!!!

Your Eagle is very cool! Sumit2...newbie to the forum...I've jumped on your "If there could only be one" because...I Have an H150 GT Les Paul, Serial # S01905. I'm not a player of guitar...My Dad

played the blues and this was one of his guitars. My heritage...left me with the Heritage. I'm trying

to find out all I can about the H150 GT. The guitar was inspected by the CEO of Heritage back in

San Diego because it has an original LP Gibson Pick Guard. The story line to that Look was Heritage

used parts left in the MI factory after they went south to TN. If you can be of any help to me regarding my "I Think There Is Only One H150 GT Like Mine"..maybe not...but that is my request

for assistance....HELP the Newbie!! Direct at gsummers@woh.rr.com or back on this forum...

Thank you. Old Dwag with a sweet guitar. Sumit2

Your Eagle is very cool! Sumit2...newbie to the forum...I've jumped on your "If there could only be one" because...I Have an H150 GT Les Paul, Serial # S01905. I'm not a player of guitar...My Dad

played the blues and this was one of his guitars. My heritage...left me with the Heritage. I'm trying

to find out all I can about the H150 GT. The guitar was inspected by the CEO of Heritage back in

San Diego because it has an original LP Gibson Pick Guard. The story line to that Look was Heritage

used parts left in the MI factory after they went south to TN. If you can be of any help to me regarding my "I Think There Is Only One H150 GT Like Mine"..maybe not...but that is my request

for assistance....HELP the Newbie!! Direct at gsummers@woh.rr.com or back on this forum...

Thank you. Old Dwag with a sweet guitar. Sumit2

Sumit2 ... welcome to the HOC. So, you're digging your H150? Cool. Gold Top? Pics would be helpful. Hmmm, not sure who the CEO of Heritage would be in San Diego, tho'. And yeah, I'm sure the boys at Heritage used some Gibs parts they would have bought in the auction when they started the company. Post some pics. Maybe start your own thread with it? That way we don't hijack Jazzerous's thread completely. :D

If I were to have only one of solid bodies... the 140.

The difficulty I have is a number of my instruments have sentimental value. The 140 has less sentimental value but since it is a tie to my wife's family, it does have some. No real story behind it like the others. Trying to pick one would be rediculously heart rending.

The Gibson, the 4 string upright and my incoming 8 string all have sentimental value. So will my Gretsch when all done. The only ones without any real sentimental value to me is the Ibanez and the custom one.

"Greeny".....

or

"Sean"......

or

"My Precious".....

or.......................................................

Hate to buck the system...but if I could only play one guitar from here out, I think it would be my lollar filled strat. LOVE my Heritage and its tackles multiple styles well...but my strat is "the go-to" whenever needed.

Since I only have one..It would be my beloved H-140CM.. Makes me grin from ear to ear every time I play it..Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise, I will have a Single cut H-137 TV with Lollar P-90's in the near Future!!

.... but I thought you sold all of those to get that L something or other ?

:D

ROFL!!

This.... and I don't even own it yet. post-1193-1270456228_thumb.jpg

Yet? Hmmmm? :D

I know I answered Strat. JRF, you're not alone! ;) But if it were only one Heritage! That would be a different story. But this only one guitar, regardless of maker ... correct?

probably my newish 1955 LP Black Beauty w/wrap tail & alnico staple P90 in the neck. or maybe Chapin Hawk w/HD P90s. but gotta say if i had to make my way musically with just my H-137 w/Lollars, i could do that with a (big) smile on my face :D

This was too difficult...

For playing a gig, one guitar... One of the 150's, they sound different, but both sound rrreeeaaalllllyyyy good.

To grab one if the house is burning down..... The Eagle Centurion. ( 'nuf said)

To be a really versatile session guitar... Either the 157 ( Sheptone PAF w coil taps, out of phase and series )

____ or the VG strat ( does strat, tele , LP, acoustic, 12 strings, alt tunings )

Yet? Hmmmm? :thumbsup:

I know I answered Strat. JRF, you're not alone! :lol: But if it were only one Heritage! That would be a different story. But this only one guitar, regardless of maker ... correct?

Thats the way I read it too....one guitar regardless of maker which would be my strat. Now if I were choosing one HERITAGE model only, my answer would be a 535 OSB with Lollar Imperials. VERY versitile in blues/rock/r&b and can pull off jazz tones well enough to pass.

This is the most comfortable and most versatile guitar I own so if I was down to one this would be it. My H-150 is a close second...

looks just like mine, sans pickguard, plus truss rod cover's engraved in script: "Grace" B)

Archived