Heritage Owners Club

Finally, Legit again NGD!

jazzrat

The trade for my strat culminated today with both guitars arriving at their respective new homes.

I got an '03 575 Custom Almond Burst with chrome Hdw. and an ebony board.

The tradee was the original owner (bought it from Jay) He's taken nice care of it.

Stock with the exception of the pickups. He swapped the Schallers for Fralin Unbuckers.

Really nice sounding, complex tone. very versatile.

I took off work early to set it up so I could use it at band practice.

A little bit of spit and polish. a tweak of the truss rod and a new set of TI' Bebop 111's and

she was good to go.

Even though I had to add a couple bills I still think I got a great deal.

Really glad to be back in the family.

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

That is one gorgeous guitar! And a perfect bench for playing off into the sunset.

Beautiful guitar. I love what the block inlays do for the 575 . . . (I almost said 175, old habits are hard to break) The top is sick!! That's the first time I've seen a 575 top that would probably look just as good on an H150 . . . . color and flame wise. I think I've got to start paying more attention to the H575s I've been mischaracterizing them to be what the ES 175 is . . . . an entry level arch top for the jazz player with limited funds. I can see now that the 575 is none of that. It's every bit as much of a work of art as its' bigger brothers ....the GEs and rthe SEs. Just a different personality.

Beautiful guitar. I love what the block inlays do for the 575 . . .
I hear ya! I considered getting one done up with some split blocks. It does look snazzy as all get out! I couldn't resist mine... blocks or not!

This custom is just slick!

Thanks guys.

I never thought I'd find one with as nice a figure as my last Custom but this is a dandy.

and the tone....great for jazz stuff but last night with the band it was rock and it has

that Ted Nugent, 10 foot tall guitar tone. The unbuckers are not woofy on the low end and feedback at

volume was completely controllable. Very pleased.

Archived