Heritage Owners Club

575 on the way!

kbp810

Deal of the century son.

Very nice!

FWIW, I put a tune-o-matic on my 575 today. Have not played it much yet.

The wood bridge sounded great but arthritic hands won't tolerate more than 10's

Nice bonus to have that extra bridge if you want to try it.

• 2 weeks later...

kbp810 - I just finished two weeks of threads here. This one I had to comment upon! My god Man! Good move!!! Beautiful. Can I get on Her dance card at PSP III? Perhaps a private audition before the event???

Congrats. You have done well. :headbang:

You got that 575 for $999? Fantastic bargain and a beautiful guitar. Seems to be some really great bargains around now but that is over the top.

Good luck with it. BTY, I love the matching pickguard.

kbp810 - I just finished two weeks of threads here. This one I had to comment upon! My god Man! Good move!!! Beautiful. Can I get on Her dance card at PSP III? Perhaps a private audition before the event???

Congrats. You have done well. :headbang:

I have you penciled in for a dance my good sir! Pre PSP audition sounds like a plan as well!

You got that 575 for $999? Fantastic bargain and a beautiful guitar. Seems to be some really great bargains around now but that is over the top.

Good luck with it. BTY, I love the matching pickguard.

I still can't get over the deal I got either, a few minor cosemetic flaws on some of the hardware, but thus far couldn't be happier

In case you missed my Saturday boredome thread... she also now has a matching truss rod cover too... :thumbsup:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...?showtopic=9623

41193814.jpg

I have you penciled in for a dance my good sir! Pre PSP audition sounds like a plan as well!

In case you missed my Saturday boredome thread... she also now has a matching truss rod cover too... :headbang:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...?showtopic=9623

I have a mighty powerful hankerin' for Au Naturel Blondes :thumbsup: Love the TRC.

I'll be shining my dancing shoes today!

Archived