Heritage Owners Club

NGD for Patrick

Patrick

It's funny how things sometimes work out. Yesterday I went to a Guitar Center in Cherry Hill NJ to check out a H575 for kbp810. As It turns out, they had already packaged his 575, so I didn't get to see it for him. But, if you remember, there was a little confusion with the posting from GC. It referenced a 150 but showed pics of the 575. Well, they did have a 150 also. I brought it home about 1 hour ago. It's a 2005 H150CM, in ALM sunburst, Duncan Seth Lovers, Sperzel tuners, beautiful flame top, a neck profile that was made for me . . . a C shape with thickness right between a '59 and a '60, Tone Pros bridge and stop tail piece, and a beautiful rosewood fingerboard. Don't know what it sounds like. I haven't plugged it in yet . . . not even in the GC store!! It feels and plays like a dream. I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago that I NEEDED to get me a 150, but thought thaqt I would probably need to custom order it to my specifications. Well, this one is about 85% of what I wanted so I couldn't pass it up. It was definitely played. It shows players wear consistant with a 5 year old guitar that was played and cared for. A few minor dings and some slight buckle rash. I absolutely love this guitar!!

It's funny how things sometimes work out. Yesterday I went to a Guitar Center in Cherry Hill NJ to check out a H575 for kbp810. As It turns out, they had already packaged his 575, so I didn't get to see it for him. But, if you remember, there was a little confusion with the posting from GC. It referenced a 150 but showed pics of the 575. Well, they did have a 150 also. I brought it home about 1 hour ago. It's a 2005 H150CM, in ALM sunburst, Duncan Seth Lovers, Sperzel tuners, beautiful flame top, a neck profile that was made for me . . . a C shape with thickness right between a '59 and a '60, Tone Pros bridge and stop tail piece, and a beautiful rosewood fingerboard. Don't know what it sounds like. I haven't plugged it in yet . . . not even in the GC store!! It feels and plays like a dream. I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago that I NEEDED to get me a 150, but thought thaqt I would probably need to custom order it to my specifications. Well, this one is about 85% of what I wanted so I couldn't pass it up. It was definitely played. It shows players wear consistant with a 5 year old guitar that was played and cared for. A few minor dings and some slight buckle rash. I absolutely love this guitar!!

Awesome!!! The saga of the odd NJ GC posting continues... B)

Looking forward to some pics!

That sounds like a great 150 at a bargain price.

The Almond Sunburst is a sharp looking finish and the Seth pickups should give it an authentic tone.

Can't wait to see it.... Congrats on the grab.

Jeez.... only ONE 150.... please, everyone knows you need at least four 150s!!!! LOL

Congrats!

Jeez.... only ONE 150.... please, everyone knows you need at least four 150s!!!! LOL

Congrats!

Consider this ONE . . . . the first. I don't think I'll ever get to 4 H150s (I'm more of an arch top kinda guy) . . . . but I'll definitely get another one. I eventually gotta get one that has the same color and flame as the 1959 Gibson LP. . serial number 9 0913 . . . . which is the infamous "Brock Burst". But, I'll definitely be bringing this one to PSPIII. Hey Kuz . . . now you got 2 of mine that you can take for a test run when I get there.

Archived