Heritage Owners Club

Forum Layout

Thundersteel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.. need to look around a bit... Somebody redecorated..!

So, does the carpet match the drapes now? Wait...totally the wrong question to ask in this group. HAHA.

new feature.. ? vote a post up or down...

SUHWEET! It's almost like karma is back!!!

I'm with ya FZ, the photos up top are righteous.

gonna take some getting used to.

I laughed when I read HFB's transformer line.

Thanks, I needed that.

Looks good!

I already miss the "TOP" button that took you back up when you were at the bottom of a long thread. I found that to be very useful. Other than that, the look is fine. Gotta look like something.

I already miss the "TOP" button that took you back up when you were at the bottom of a long thread. I found that to be very useful. Other than that, the look is fine. Gotta look like something.

Hit the "home" key on your keyboard. Works with all websites. Learned this from a Gov. Contractor. Now you can say the same. Insource me Kenny.............. Please!

I laughed when I read HFB's transformer line. Thanks, I needed that.

Ray, any day I can put a smile on your face is a good day for me.

Hit the "home" key on your keyboard. Works with all websites. Learned this from a Gov. Contractor. Now you can say the same. Insource me Kenny.............. Please!

Ron, Just easier from the screen, thought it a nice touch. And I generally program a top link when I have web pages that go below the fold. Just thought it a classy touch that I miss on other forums I hit from time to time. As for them Ga'ment Contractors ...................

I like the new look. It will take some getting used to. Is there a spell check and if so, how does it work? I see it underlines incorrect spellings, but can it make corrections? Was anyone aware of this upcoming event? What are the supposed improvements?

I like the new look. It will take some getting used to. Is there a spell check and if so, how does it work? I see it underlines incorrect spellings, but can it make corrections? Was anyone aware of this upcoming event? What are the supposed improvements?

I use Firefox's built-in spellcheck. Right click on the underlined word and replace it with whatever looks better. :dontknow:

The administrator has been talking about doing this upgrade for about a year. I think he needs to learn some time management skills. :boxing:

Archived