Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Academy Custom in the HOUSE!

brentrocks

This is a 1992 Heritage Academy Custom. The Academy is the single cut version of the Prospect. Its a little smaller than the H 535.

This road warrior has seen some action. Its stamped a #2 from the factory. There is some nitro checking on the front and the back of the body. This Heritage features, arched laminate maple top and back, Schaller pickups, Schaller hardware, Grovers, rosewood board with MOP traps, matching maple pickguard, multi-ply body binding, bound headstock and bound neck.

The Academy Standard would have had a dot neck, plastic pickguard, unbound headstock, chrome hardware and standard cream body binding.

The Acdemy has a floating center block...which allows for more sound to vibrate through the body...gives it a little warmer, woodier tone.

This particular Heritage sounds great with the Schaller pickups....warm, rich tone! Sounds great with some OD!!!

The neck is pretty slim...60s style for sure. Frets have a little wear, not bad though. It weighs about 7.5 lbs.

IMG_3915_zps1d5da037.jpg

IMG_3916_zpsb240e254.jpg

IMG_3920_zps5604ac33.jpg

IMG_3921_zpsb2ea2e88.jpg

IMG_3922_zps5053484f.jpg

IMG_3925_zps1060b8e7.jpg

IMG_3927_zps2ec55c31.jpg

IMG_3928_zpsb6c66854.jpg

I'm diggin' that thing, Brent, from the flame on the body, the trap inlays, the bound headstock, to the worn gold hardware! I think I'd actually rather have some worn gold hardware than the shiny new stuff. I love the tone of my Prospect, so I'll bet that thing gives up the good just as well. Bring on the clips, brother!

I'm diggin' that thing, Brent, from the flame on the body, the trap inlays, the bound headstock, to the worn gold hardware! I think I'd actually rather have some worn gold hardware than the shiny new stuff. I love the tone of my Prospect, so I'll bet that thing gives up the good just as well. Bring on the clips, brother!

it really does have a sound all its own....its different from a 535

Very attractive axe! Congratulations!

Archived