Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Custom core H150. This guitar does not suck!!

brentrocks

11 hours ago, bolero said:

Looks great!!

I'd probably pull the pickguard off & display more of that top!

Congrats

THANKS MAN!

If it didnt already have one installed, id definitely consider it.....i do prefer a pickguard to rest my finger on though.

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2021 at 11:24 PM, ElChoad said:

God, I need to get one of these pieces of art.

I would definitely recommend buying one....i know its a lot of money but i honestly can say...THIS IS THE BEST H150 HERITAGE HAS EVER MADE.    I know this is a bold statement...but i feel its true.

I hope that people at Heritage are reading this...I should not be giving props to Heritage, considering how i was treated Friday morning at the factory, but I'm putting my personal feeling aside and giving credit where credit is due.   The Custom Core 150s are the real deal.   I would put them up against any $7000 Gibson R9...ANY DAY!!!

• Upvote 3

On 10/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, Spectrum13 said:

Not to mention its also beautiful.

Poker chip and G style scratch guard.

I know a lot of people think its blasphemy to put G parts on a Heritage....I think its a way to help revive the H150s true roots 

4 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

I know a lot of people think its blasphemy to put G parts on a Heritage....I think its a way to help revive the H150s true roots 

A lot of people need to chill. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, brentrocks said:

I would definitely recommend buying one....i know its a lot of money but i honestly can say...THIS IS THE BEST H150 HERITAGE HAS EVER MADE.    I know this is a bold statement...but i feel its true.

I hope that people at Heritage are reading this...I should not be giving props to Heritage, considering how i was treated Friday morning at the factory, but I'm putting my personal feeling aside and giving credit where credit is due.   The Custom Core 150s are the real deal.   I would put them up against any $7000 Gibson R9...ANY DAY!!!

I am going to get one after I get my Standard paid off. It won't take that long. If you don't mind me asking, what happened at the factory?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 6:41 PM, HANGAR18 said:

I did a bad thing.... But, this will be the last guitar I ever buy.

This time for sure...

My Custom Core is about my eighth on ninth last guitar.  Just ask my wife....

• Like 2