Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/05/26 in Posts

  1. At 24:50 of the video you will see Rob. He gets maybe two seconds tops of this video- no more. I point this out as an example of the incredible talent Heritage has. Of course Pete Farmer is a seasoned excellent luthier. Rob has been a luthier building solid bodies, flattops and archtops for decades. He also is a master in designing and building pickups. An entire video of an interview with just him could take up an hour easily without being boring. He's rewired creatively severaly guitars for me without breaking a sweat. The talent Heritage has is impressive. I have been in the plant since the Gibson days. IMO, the factory has never run better from a quality perspective. That is not to say Gibson and early Heritage didn't make masterpieces. They did, of course. Nowadays the consistency seems to be very high. Dogs and borderline instruments don't appear to make it through. We should be proud of and grateful to these guys. I'm impressed.
    5 points
  2. I must say, that's one fine looking Millennium and a fine looking amp as well in that discussion..... Fine! 😁
    2 points
  3. Saw this doc on PBS featuring both Heritage and Kal-Tone guitars: web link https://www.pbs.org/video/guitar-makers-in-kalamazoo-ljajem/
    1 point
  4. Heritage described the construction of the Millennium models as "semi-solid"... Here's an old HOC thread that discusses it:
    1 point
  5. Or could just learn all the licks Clapton stole from the masters, especially Albert King
    1 point
  6. Nice H150, I'd like to hear some recordings of this guitar and your band.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...