Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

ElNumero

Members
  • Posts

    1792
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    87

ElNumero last won the day on September 24

ElNumero had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    "Gulf Harbors" New Port Richey, FL
  • Interests
    Heritage Guitars: H-150-3; H-535-2; H-555-2; H-137; H-137 (HOC PSP LE #5); H-155 Millie DC; H-155M; H-574; H-530

Recent Profile Visitors

48361 profile views

ElNumero's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/15)

  • Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

648

Reputation

  1. I wouldn’t touch an Ascent much less try to play one. I guess I’ve been too spoiled by what comes out of 225 Parsons St. But I suppose they have a place somewhere.
  2. But they did!!
  3. Never heard of her. But there are plenty of female shredders out there.
  4. A six pack of Molson is better
  5. But that’s clearly not Rob!!!
  6. Me & the 3 amigos.
  7. From some song….
  8. Shundog and I put orders for our KPB tweed deluxe amps within days of each other. His was built first followed by mine. I still have mine, it’s amazing
  9. The 576 is way cooler than a 525
  10. Sell it to me
  11. Likewise my silver strip Peaveys
  12. These are being discontinued so I grabbed one for $179 ($20 off).
      • 1
      • Like
  13. Everything comes from China now. But you can still find plenty of the USA gear on the market
  14. Actually? Peavey led the charge in PA systems hands down. And their amps were no let down either. My Peavey arsenal is Peavey Bandit 112 Peavey Express 112 Peavey Classic 50 212 Peavey TNT 115BW bass amp
×
×
  • Create New...