Heritage Owners Club

h357

allmantrout

I saw a Korina H357 photo. Can someone fill me in? Are they available again?

No. And this one that Marv is showing me isn't going to be mine soon. B) I think they are only being built on a "one or two" run basis. It never hurts to call and ask. I feel very fortunate to be getting one of these built at 225 Parsons.

img_2628_std.jpg

I think if you were to call and talk to Marv...then coordinate with your dealer, you might be able to have one built. I bought this one from Marv a few months ago, it is a Korina H 357 he built for himself but decided not to keep, so i bought it from him.

IMG_4173.jpg

I think if you were to call and talk to Marv...then coordinate with your dealer, you might be able to have one built. I bought this one from Marv a few months ago, it is a Korina H 357 he built for himself but decided not to keep, so i bought it from him.

IMG_4173.jpg

Brent..you are a very lucky guy!! Johnny Winter would be very jealous!!

Brent,

Your H-357 is awesome! What kind of PUPS are those, as they look to be full humbuckers as opposed to the mini-humbuckers on the G models. What is that finish called, I really love that natural wood look. Can you tell us more about the specks, maybe several of us can lobby to have this baby made in a special production run, as I know I am interested.

Brent,

Your H-357 is awesome! What kind of PUPS are those, as they look to be full humbuckers as opposed to the mini-humbuckers on the G models. What is that finish called, I really love that natural wood look. Can you tell us more about the specks, maybe several of us can lobby to have this baby made in a special production run, as I know I am interested.

Thanks man!

Those are full hummbuckers...i have Tom Short (mark ford) Zebras in it now.

IMG_4334.jpg

That 357 is made out of Korina wood...i dont know if Marv would build anymore Korina 357s? He actually built this one for himself. I know that he will build mahogany 357s per special order request.

The center block is a 3-piece sandwich...korina/maple/korina, then solid korina wings. it has a very chunky V-ed neck. its about 7.5 lbs.

Skydog52s H 357 that he just had built is a friggin masterpiece in itself....we saw that one in the buffing racks at PSP III.

Archived