Heritage Owners Club

Back in the Club, baby!

jjkrause84

Well, I'm back in! Just picked up a cherry 535 from TGP for $1,250...not bad.....not bad at all!

I still wanna buy a second 'keeper' 535 (in pretty much ANY colour but red!) and sell the red one to off-set the cost but, for now, I'm pretty pleased.

If anyone wants to unload a brown (or walnut, or OSB, or chestnut burst, etc. etc.) 535....just lemme know! ;)

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=782732&highlight=Heritage+535

Well, I'm back in! Just picked up a cherry 535 from TGP for $1,250...not bad.....not bad at all!

I still wanna buy a second 'keeper' 535 (in pretty much ANY colour but red!) and sell the red one to off-set the cost but, for now, I'm pretty pleased.

If anyone wants to unload a brown (or walnut, or OSB, or chestnut burst, etc. etc.) 535....just lemme know! ;)

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=782732&highlight=Heritage+535

Glad you got your 535 gas relief! However, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with red! Its THE classic color for the semi. :icon_thumright:

med_gallery_790_192_210308.jpg

Glad you got your 535 gas relief! However, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with red! Its THE classic color for the semi. :icon_thumright:

med_gallery_790_192_210308.jpg

i gotta agree!! It's a Beaut!! :icon_thumright:

Well...I post back in a few weeks when I have my NGD....maybe I'll be able to overlook it's red-ness?

Thing is I've ALWAYS owned red guitars (i.e. I've never owned a guitar before that was not red)......it's just that brown 535s look so damned good!

every time I see one of them I get a flashback to Eric Clapton wailing away at the Royal Albert Hall, Cream farewell gig

....I would love to be in a big room like that with 2 old marshall stacks!! and a guitar from kalamazoo ;)

Archived