Heritage Owners Club

HOLY QUILT BATMAN!

brentrocks

I really don't like Clownbur . . . er, I mean, Cherry Bursts. Trans Wine, that dark red w/ black-ish flames, sure. Cherry Bursts? The bright red just doesn't do it for me.

That said, this one has grown on me. And yes, I'm a sucker for a nice 3D quilted top. Even the finish is grown on me. I would probably have to fight the urge to age it somehow to a faded VSB-type if that's even possible.

The pickguard . . . I like the cream, but the matching quilted pickguard is somehow growing on me too. But I think this is one that might look best naked as others have noted.

Great pic Brent.. cosmetically the creme Pup rings and G cut pickguard are very pleasing to the eyes, I however prefer to stay true to factory with the PGuard, hardware etc... I only wish they had installed a matching quilt laminent on the headstock.

I hope you didnt chip the paint or put a new hole for that g style pickguard... because the holes usually dont match right!

You always seem to be able to coax some cool sounds from your guitars.... :dirol_mini:

thanks Fred!

im starting to get into pedals...i have literly fallen in love with the styoman ElCapistan vintage Tape Delay pedal.... http://www.strymon.net/products/elcapistan/

Ans i just bought a Fulltone Octafuzz 2 off TGP....pedals are fun!!!!!

Archived