Heritage Owners Club

1/2 of an Amp

brentrocks

Looks like another cool snag. Brent, you need to expand the man-cave! :icon_compress: It must be getting crowded down there.

thats for sure Rich...i'm probably not gonna keep the rivera or the union jack

Looks like another cool snag. Brent, you need to expand the man-cave! :icon_compress: It must be getting crowded down there.

Thats for sure Rich...i will prob sell the Rivera and the union jack

thats for sure Rich...i'm probably not gonna keep the rivera or the union jack

the R55 makes a great grab&go, tho'. wished i'd kept mine ('til i got the little Juke(s)). and i imagine it didn't cost much, R-series Riveras being way undervalued...

Tell him to STEP ON IT!!

Agreed! I've gotten like no work done today because I keep starring at this thread waiting to find out! :wacko_mini:

(okay, not really... but I am anxious to hear what super great thing you've snatched up this time)

Ahhhh Yessss....it was killing me to look at that cab, waiting, wondering....it finally came!!!

The Heritage Colonial head doent dissapoint! Although i have a lot of playing to do with the US/UK switches with different settings, its clear that this amp is crystal clear, pure tone!

As i unboxed it, i saw that they had pulled the tubes and wraped them in bubble wrap inside the amp...so i let it warm up for a while, installed the tubes, biased the power tubes and FIRED IT UP!!!!

I was surprised at the amount of low-end, especially from a 2x12...super crisp highs. There is tons of flexabilty between the MOOD and Presence...you can taylor this amp to suit just about any need.

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

CLIPS...

Clean with H 170

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6663716

w/ H 170 and BIG MUFF

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6663749

From those clips. .. it does sound like a good amount of power and a wide frequency response. No mush or flub to the sound, just powerful fidelity. (should be great for pedals also)

I would bet the Timmy pedal that RJ posted about would sound great through there. But I bet you'd want a pedal that can go more metal if needed also.

Great job getting the clips posted so quick.. you're the man.

Man, you don't mess around. The other two amps are already out of the picture. Nice clips; enjoy!

pretty entertaining, eh?

where were the vols? around 9 o'clock? SAG or PUNCH? (it's always a challenge to post clips of a Colonial, cuz it's basically 4 amps in one (incl. power tube changes), with all the not-readily-apparent tonal options available.

Tower of Tone (from a couple years ago):

tower%20of%20tone.jpg

B)

pretty entertaining, eh?

where were the vols? around 9 o'clock? SAG or PUNCH? (it's always a challenge to post clips of a Colonial, cuz it's basically 4 amps in one (incl. power tube changes), with all the not-readily-apparent tonal options available.

Tower of Tone (from a couple years ago):

tower%20of%20tone.jpg

B)

entertaining...oh helll yeah!!!

between 8 and 9 on the vols.....Punch

Archived