Heritage Owners Club

My Heritage guitars...TONE TEST with Colonial amp.

brentrocks

I decided to do a little tone test with all my axes with the Heritage Colonial amp....I will post these as they upload on YouTube.

This is great Brent. I've always wanted to do a comparison like this. What do you record with?

This is great Brent. I've always wanted to do a comparison like this. What do you record with?

Thanks Paul. I use a Kodak Zi8 digital HD camcorder. It stores on a SD Hd card. The optics aren't very good, but it does ok for what we paid.

I may have missed this, but I've got to ask. What is the post-it note on the cab? It is driving me crazy ;p

That aside, it would be good to describe the pick used. I know this may sound trivial, but I am finding that if I change picks while playing the same guitar, the tone attack changes considerably

This is fun! It sounds like your lessons are paying off Sir Rocks. As the SkyDog stated, this is a good exercise. Thank you for taking the time for us!:icon_thumleft:

This is fun! It sounds like your lessons are paying off Sir Rocks. As the SkyDog stated, this is a good exercise. Thank you for taking the time for us!:icon_thumleft:

Thanks Greg! it was fun to do too...its kinda interesting to see how different guitars/pickups/woods react...sort of a science experiment.

Mark...i used a MED tortex pick for all the clips

Brent,

My favorite was the H 150 with Lollar P 90s; next to that, the Exterminator.

Thanks for going through the effort of recording your axes through the Colonial!

Archived