Heritage Owners Club

Who would sell a $5K Brazilian PRS to buy a Heritage?

Kuz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a '94 PRS CE24 that is just stellar. It's a transition guitar, still has the smaller neck heel And MoP Birds when they weren't de jour on CE24s. It was my main guitar for 10 yrs. That one will be one of the last guitars I ever sell (since I won't sell the LPC). Had a McRosie that was absolutely one of the best tonally balanced guitars I've ever had. Nothing shrill about the bridge, nothing boomy about the neck; just a great guitar. Sold it to fund the Millie NFH.

Hmmm, got to wonder what Mr. Kuz has in the works. My guess is a big jazz box of one flavor or the other, since John sold the Golden Eagle and missed out on buying it back. Or maybe a Super KB. Something along those lines. ................. Just my WAG.

I just wanted to correct post, not that it really matters. But my '94 PRS is a CE24 not an SE. Mine is all American made. Thats what I get for posting before! having coffee.

I was in the North Pole on the Henry J with P90s but Tim was 90 degrees...

If I get a second chance a

Golden Eagle without P90s

flame.png

Medium Rare Golden Flamed Eagle?

Ahhh, I just caught that the beef is "rare". Duh on me. I was thinking golden aged beef. Wrong track. :rolleyes_mini:

So, it's a very rare Golden Eagle. Now, that brings up whether or not it's already built, or being built. Can't be rare if it's being built. In this case "Rare' should indicated a past. So, they must have built one or two and John has found one somewhere. Could be a NOS from a dealer; something that was built, used then stashed and has come up for sale; or possibly one that one of the boys built for himself and has decided to part with (like Marv's original 357). I'm going with it's at the factory and one of the boys has decided to part with it.

OK, SPOILER ALERT!!!

I have agreed to a price for a NOS 2007 Heritage Golden Eagle, only 1 of 4 made ever with a Florentine cutaway, Dark ALS finish, premium wood package, 1 3/4" at nut!!!!

Pics

p1_uakwpebs0_so.jpg

p2_u2mhz0mab_so.jpg

p6_ue2pa25fp_so.jpg

p4_u2j3yzmug_so.jpg

OK, SPOILER ALERT!!!

I have agreed to a price for a NOS 2007 Heritage Golden Eagle, only 1 of 4 made ever with a Florentine cutaway, Dark ALS finish, premium wood package, 1 3/4" at nut!!!!

Pics

p1_uakwpebs0_so.jpg

p2_u2mhz0mab_so.jpg

p6_ue2pa25fp_so.jpg

p4_u2j3yzmug_so.jpg

John: I'm glad the you and Jay were able to work things out. What's going on with the pup? Did you make any decisions on that?

Archived