Heritage Owners Club

HELP! Thinkin' Bout Another Custom Build..

Gitfiddler

Maybe it is a good thing that I'm not a millionaire. I know there would be quite a few Heritage Custom ordered gitfiddles lying around in my millionaire mansion. I know, dream on Mr. Gitfiddler! :drunken_smilie:

But I can't help thinking about...OK, obsessing about a very specific custom guitar from the boys and girls on Parsons Street.

It is so bad that I dream about it. I have worked out all of the details in my head...the features...neck profile...color...weight...sound...feel...even the smell!

I know. I'm a sick man with more GAS then CASH!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my H525 Custom. I still am in the honeymoon stages of our relationship. The problem is that now that I see what Marv, Ren, et al can do, I'm hooked!!

Please help a brother! :blink:

We should start a support group to help me, Gitfiddler, and all the others that suffer from this same condition; a forum where others that share your pain can gather and discuss this tragic dilemma together...

Oh wait, someone already did that, called it the HOC... I don't think it helped! :wacko:

Maybe it is a good thing that I'm not a millionaire. I know there would be quite a few Heritage Custom ordered gitfiddles lying around in my millionaire mansion. I know, dream on Mr. Gitfiddler! :drunken_smilie:

But I can't help thinking about...OK, obsessing about a very specific custom guitar from the boys and girls on Parsons Street.

It is so bad that I dream about it. I have worked out all of the details in my head...the features...neck profile...color...weight...sound...feel...even the smell!

I know. I'm a sick man with more GAS then CASH!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my H525 Custom. I still am in the honeymoon stages of our relationship. The problem is that now that I see what Marv, Ren, et al can do, I'm hooked!!

Please help a brother! :blink:

you are asking a bunch of enablers to help you with your addiction? Good Luck!! BWWWAAAAAAHHH!! :biggrin_mini:

Guit, what do you not have already? Centurion? 357? 110?

Maybe this sounds a little bit Steven Wright, but why do they make a Centurian only every hundred years and a Millenium every day?

For those of you who don't know who Steven Wright is, click below.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Steven_Wright

Hmmm...let's see...a pompadour headstock like the Centurian...with three white single coils...a non-cutaway hollow body...single F-hole...asymetrical flame maple 5 pc. neck...with non-reverse locking tuning pegs. Oh never mind!!:aggressive_mini:

Since I cannot afford to do the custom thing at this time, and am unwilling to sell off any of my current Heritages, I will continue to dream about my futurama concept guitar. Maybe over time I'll lose the itch. Maybe I'll take lessons again. One thing is for sure, this place is filled with some of the world's greatest enablers and Heritage fanatics...present company included, of course.:icon_thumright:

Archived